The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » The game show Identity (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

drkptrs1975
View Profile
Elite user
North Eastern PA
452 Posts

Profile of drkptrs1975
The Game show Identity, is the Host, Penn, from Penn and Teller? It looks like him and sounds like him.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
That would be Penn from Penn and Teller.
Cory Gallupe
View Profile
Inner circle
Nova Scotia, Canada
1272 Posts

Profile of Cory Gallupe
Yes, its him. Does anyone know what this show is about?
Josh the Superfluous
View Profile
Inner circle
The man of
1881 Posts

Profile of Josh the Superfluous
45 minutes too long. Just kidding.

A bunch of people stand around, while contestants try to match a list of day jobs to them.
What do you want in a site? "Honesty, integrity and decency." -Mike Doogan
"I hate it, I hate my ironic lovechild. I didn't even have anything to do with it" Josh #2
Jim Davis
View Profile
Special user
What is....? Utah
945 Posts

Profile of Jim Davis
So.. to match your day job.... Josh - Licenced Clinical Social Worker or Ballerina. It's too close of a call.
Diamond Jim Davis "The Cardslinger" ~~~ Magic from the '80's....................the 1880's!
<BR><BR>
<BR><BR>Don't just be a magician, be a human interest!
<BR><BR>
<BR><BR>[url]www.periodplayers.com[/ur
Josh the Superfluous
View Profile
Inner circle
The man of
1881 Posts

I find the tu-tu helps my clients open up. The mirrored wall makes my office seem bigger.
"I hate it, I hate my ironic lovechild. I didn't even have anything to do with it" Josh #2
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
Quote:
On 2007-04-09 16:49, Josh the Superfluous wrote:
I find the tu-tu helps my clients open up. The mirrored wall makes my office seem bigger.

It's the mirrored floor most of your clients find disturbing. It's really quite un-professional. I mean, how you get your kicks is your business. It dosen't seem appropriate for a work environment. IMHO.
"Get a life dude." -some guy in a magic forum
Josh the Superfluous
View Profile
Inner circle
The man of
1881 Posts

Vandy,
Unless you have received a master's degree in social work from a program accredited by, or a preaccreditation program of, the Council on Social Work Education or a doctoral degree in social work and, either as part of the master's or doctorate degree program or in post graduate studies, had a clinical social work concentration and completed supervised clinical field training. And have engaged in at least 3000 hours of supervised clinical social work practice , including at least 1,000 hours of face-to-face client contact and including DSM diagnosis and treatment of individuals in not less than 2 years, approved by the social worker section. Or did what I did and purchased your credentials on-line. You are in no position to judge me.
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
HA! As soon as my Paypal payment clears, I'll have my credentials. Then I'll tell you what I really think of you.

And I'll have the papers to back it up, no more "IMHO". When I get my certification I'll have science on my side! The you will have to face the fact that you are sick in the head.
Mark Williams
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas, Nevada
513 Posts

Profile of Mark Williams
I saw the show a couple of weeks ago and Lance Burton was one of the "Identities", very cool. The contestant had no idea who Lance was, they thought he could match another "Identity" (Born in Japan). LoL!! The contestant finally decided to pick "Magician" as Lance's Identity (getting it right.) Penn Jillette was ribbing the contestant ..."Well, what does a Magician look like?....Other than me?"
"Once is Magic!! Twice is an Education!!"
Jim Davis
View Profile
Special user
What is....? Utah
945 Posts

Profile of Jim Davis
Vandy's day job - used car salesman or convenience store clerk. My gut tells me both.
Diamond Jim Davis "The Cardslinger" ~~~ Magic from the '80's....................the 1880's!
<BR><BR>
<BR><BR>Don't just be a magician, be a human interest!
<BR><BR>
<BR><BR>[url]www.periodplayers.com[/ur
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
Quote:
On 2007-04-10 15:21, Jim Davis wrote:
Vandy's day job - used car salesman or convenience store clerk. My gut tells me both.

Never worked a cash register in my life. I am, however, an aspiring used car salesman. I hope to be selling pre-owned cars by this time next year.
Kip Stevens
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of Kip Stevens
The show is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay cool!

I wanna go on! I wanna go on!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » The game show Identity (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL