The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » David Stone - Real Secrets Of Magic - Vol. 2 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
jlbertrand
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of jlbertrand
Hi everyone,

First of all, I guess there is only one thing to say.... Thank You.

Thank you all for the amazing comments and great reactions you have posted since the release of VOL1. Thank you for making it such a success. David and I have been stoned by such an enthusiastic global response to our work. And most of all, thank you for voting The Real Secrets Of Magic, Best Magic DVD 2006.

It really pushed us and motivated us strongly while developing Vol. 2. We have been very attentive to your ideas and remarks so we could bring you an even better film. All I can tell you is that it carries more magic, better magic, illustrated with those little secrets coming from David Stone's experience. With his mix of madness and great professionalism. Those little details that made him what he is today.

And of course the inside look of our team towards magic, more of those rules that seemed to be popular to you guys. It might just a bit raw... but I'd rather keep it a surprise.

So for all those reasons we thought of sharing this little thank you clip. Most of you have been waiting for this next chapter. It will come out soon. You guys made VOL1 a real success we hope Vol. 2 will reach your expectations.

Here is where you can find the trailer /// The Real Secrets - Vol. 2 ///
Enjoy the clip : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xijZBH-nRzc

Best regards from France,
Jean-Luc Bertrand.
Goku
View Profile
New user
Japan
92 Posts

Profile of Goku
Thanks for the update and the video, it looks great. I can't wait for the release. Can you tell us how soon it will be avaliable?
unclesamayen
View Profile
Elite user
Taiwan
459 Posts

Profile of unclesamayen
Great!!!
Ican't wait to see it!
When will it release?
Comedy, Mental, Busking.
Performing magic for the blinds.
http://youtu.be/nW3O0nucQUI
Busking in Mong Kok
http://youtu.be/WqohXqTxRVU
Peo Olsson
View Profile
Inner circle
Stockholm, Sweden
3260 Posts

Profile of Peo Olsson
Here is an add from Hank Lee:

The first volume was an incredible best seller. One the best videos of 2006! Now, get ready for Volume Two!
Table-hopping or restaurant magic have nothing to do with the kind of close-up magic you might perform for your friends: The professional magician has to entertain people who are not expecting him. He has to use simple and commercial tricks in difficult conditions: Lack of lighting, lack of space, lots of noise.
Besides tricks, David Stone, FISM Award winner 2006, gives you lots of tips for starting your career as a professional magician.
Produced and directed by Jean-Luc Bertrand, this DVD offers a new way of learning magic. He found a funny mix between non stop entertaining while teaching magic.
Tricks with: cards, coins, ropes, bottles, glasses, banknotes, napkins, cigarettes, roses, improvised magic and sponge balls.
- Capture and entertain the audience
- Easy to do commercial magic
- Operate in tough conditions
- Tips and advice to start
Coming very soon. Pre-order now and don’t pay a penny for shipping!

There is a video-clip added.

Peo
Pictured to the left my hero and me during FISM 2006 in Stockholm.
Doctor D
View Profile
Special user
563 Posts

Profile of Doctor D
Jean-Luc, thanks for the personal announcement.

Here's hoping you'll read this on time: is Vol 2 already available from Davids lecture? I'll be attending one coming Sunday, so fingers crossed!
patrick66
View Profile
Veteran user
The Netherlands
384 Posts

Profile of patrick66
Where can I buy the first volume besides Hank Lee?
MagicSteve84
View Profile
Loyal user
290 Posts

Profile of MagicSteve84
Diamonds Magic in Peabody,MA just got them in. Go to DiamondsMagic.com. Tell them that MagicSteve from the Magic Café sent you. I have been shopping there for years. They ship international too. Give'em a call
MagicSteve84
View Profile
Loyal user
290 Posts

Profile of MagicSteve84
Just to clarify...I meant that Diamonds Magic has Volume 1 in stock. My previous post was directed towards Patrick66. Sorry for the confusion but Ed at Diamonds just wanted me to clear things up. Can't wait for Volume 2 though!
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Its on Stevens magic site as well
Doctor D
View Profile
Special user
563 Posts

Profile of Doctor D
From David himself: Real Secrets Vol. 2 will release in a month.
gaafman
View Profile
Loyal user
248 Posts

Profile of gaafman
Just went to a lecture of David Stone here in Holland, which is great to see because of the large amount of practical material for close-up performers. He indeed told us that his new dvd will be out in about 1 month.
Spydur
View Profile
Special user
PDX, now San Diego...back to PDX
966 Posts

Profile of Spydur
I just want to let you all know that you can order "Real Secrets of Magic" Vol. 1 (and Vol. 2 when it is ready for shipping) directly from the website.

http://www.realsecretsofmagic.com

or if you want show your love by going to:

http://www.ihatedavidstone.com

The nice thing is that your DVD will be shipped directly from the U.S. so you don't have to wait for it to make its trans-atlantic flight over.

This material is amazing!

C

P.S. Shipping is FREE!
Vic Nadata
View Profile
Special user
Charlotte, NC
935 Posts

Profile of Vic Nadata
I am really looking forward to this DVD. I loved Vol1! Keep them coming!
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4464 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
David is at the next convention in the UK 'Bristol day of Magic', along with some other great names such as Norbert Ferre and Manuel Muerte. That is basically one month sice Gaafman and Doctor DVD said it would be a month, so perhaps they will have some there???
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
fooksau
View Profile
Loyal user
299 Posts

Profile of fooksau
If others weren't aware this is available for preorder now.
How many Magicians does it take to advertise a trick? Three.. One to steal the trick. One to steal HIS trick. And one to write a good review.
Daren
View Profile
Inner circle
2051 Posts

Profile of Daren
Where can you preorder this?
Superior Magic
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of Superior Magic
You can't. Fooksau is incorrect.
daviaac
View Profile
Veteran user
351 Posts

Profile of daviaac
Superior magic,

fooksau is actually correct I preordered mine about a month ago from hank lee's magic factory! cannot wait for it to come through unfortunately I live in the uk so its going to take a while for shipping but it will be worth it in the end.

not 100 per cent but looking at the trailer there seems to be a lot of card work the ring box can be seen and quite a few coin effects. same as the first but it looks as though more challenging effects are on the way.

may even check out bristol day of magic thanks christopher for the heads up

kind regards
luke
- the secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources
dorval
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of dorval
It's true, but if you are looking for receiving it fast, you might want to check VOL2's website... what they did the first time was to release it only on their site for two weeks. I'm pretty sure they'll do that again.
Only thing is they don't do preorders.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
OH WOW!!! IM glad I caught this. I truly Loved Vol-1 I will be checking daily.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » David Stone - Real Secrets Of Magic - Vol. 2 (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL