The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » TC's notes... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tctahoe
View Profile
V.I.P.
Lakeland Fl.
702 Posts

Profile of tctahoe
60 pages on MCing, Comedy, Creativity and oh, of course magic.

This is the lecture that earned me several nominations as Lecturer of the year at the magic castle.

Now in pdf format for only $10

paypal accepted.
natmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
USA
299 Posts

Profile of natmagic
Oh my gosh. TC is one of my favourite comedy magicians EVER. Thanks for putting this out TC.
aussiemagic
View Profile
Special user
937 Posts

Profile of aussiemagic
What is your paypal address?

Can we have some more details on the content please.

Thanks!
How to become a professional magician:
Click here
tctahoe
View Profile
V.I.P.
Lakeland Fl.
702 Posts

Profile of tctahoe
The cover MCing, Comedy Theory, Magic effects I use for MC effects, my pet color changing knife routine, Comedy Magic. Other topics include Patter, Movement, Music…oh and I have also included the notes from my Cruise Ship Lecture.

To buy the notes through paypal give me you email address and I will send you a "request money" from paypal. I will then email you the notes as email attachment.

Thanks
natmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
USA
299 Posts

Profile of natmagic
TC ... this is WAY TOO CHEAP!!!! I remember you from the Magic Castle Days ... are you still working cruise ships?
dfield
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of dfield
I saw TC work on a Carnival Cruise ship recently and had the audience on their feet. It was such a thrill to see you work TC for this audience as well as having seen you at the Castle many years ago. You are still as funny and clever as always!
tctahoe
View Profile
V.I.P.
Lakeland Fl.
702 Posts

Profile of tctahoe
Thanks for the kind words guys.
Natmagic I guess you got your answers from dfield.

as far as too cheap...The notes are only 60 pages or so...wow maybe $10 is too cheap! Well shoot. Guess I will have to charge Carnival more to make up for pricing this too low Smile

thanks again for the kind words...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » TC's notes... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL