The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » New MAGIC Web Site LQQK (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Koolmagic114
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of Koolmagic114
"Ello Good Magi's

Some of you I may have already had the pleasure of chatting with. Sadly, many of you I still do not know.

I am the new owner of a web site called "Bid-On-Magic". This web site is TOTALLY FREE for you to buy, sell magic on-line in a auction or buy it now type style.

There are currently 700+ members already registered and I have a personal e-mail list of 700+ more I will be notifing about the site within the next 48 hours.

I also have a bulk lister you can download. So once you enter in any/all items you want to sell (and it is free) with just 1 click of your mouse you can upload them all in a matter of seconds! There is also a store option as well. Have your own magic store!!

Please do check out and register for the site. Tell your friends.. Any search engine should bring up the site. Or please do check my profile. Hope to see you there soon!
Eddy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Co-Creator of "TAGZ" / "Iced Over" / " TelePad" / "Penigma"
www.magicianslair.com
Koolmagic114
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of Koolmagic114
There are now over 700 auctinos running at this site. As well as many new registered useres waiting to see hat you have for sale.

I have also added a "Wanted" category. SO if there is something you are looking for.. post it there.

Thanks for checking out the site.. Check my signature..Bid-On..
Eddy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Co-Creator of "TAGZ" / "Iced Over" / " TelePad" / "Penigma"
www.magicianslair.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » New MAGIC Web Site LQQK (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL