The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » World's Greatest Magic DVD's (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TommyTheTremendous
View Profile
Regular user
151 Posts

Profile of TommyTheTremendous
I searched the Café and figured this would be a good place to ask. Does anyone know where I can get the whole series of the DVD set of "World's Greatest Magic." I know there are videos out there labeled "World's Greatest Magic - >insert trick<", but I am talking about the ones that were broadcasted on TV with Lance Burton, McBride, etc. etc. I don't want the instructional videos, I want the performance videos of the best professionals in the world. I searched the Café if any were for sale, but I couldn't find them. Does anyone know where or even if they are for sale somewhere?
- Tommy Magic
magicbern
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong, China
1220 Posts

Profile of magicbern
TommyTheTremendous
View Profile
Regular user
151 Posts

Profile of TommyTheTremendous
Someone PMed me in response to this thread, but I lost the PM. Whoever did (I forgot the name), could PM me again about obtaining these DVD's, that would be great. Smile
- Tommy Magic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » World's Greatest Magic DVD's (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL