The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Fuego by Pablo Valdés (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
pablovaldes
View Profile
Loyal user
Mexico
206 Posts

Profile of pablovaldes
Hi Guys. Just to let you know I have released Fuego. This is a principle for an invisible swami gimmicks. The PDF includes my best two routines with this principle. Some magicians are already sending me more ideas and I will send another PDF for free to the owners of Fuego when I have recopilated a few.

This is what Justin Miller said about Fuego:
"What Pablo has come up with in the realm of swami gimmicks is not only genius but devastatingly deceiving."

The link is http://www.pablovaldes.cjb.com

Best,
Pablo
Wonderful things do happen
Magic is so relative, that we all think we know what it is
@pablovaldes
Mind_Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
The Sunshine State USA
1248 Posts

Profile of Mind_Magic
Hi Pablo Sound Great!
Trying to order it via Paypal but having problems, receiving the following message:
Your session has timed out, please log in again.
Can you help me?
Orale...
pablovaldes
View Profile
Loyal user
Mexico
206 Posts

Profile of pablovaldes
Just PM´ed you. The link worked for me. Try again.

Un Abrazo!!!

Pablo
@pablovaldes
Y2John
View Profile
Inner circle
1498 Posts

Profile of Y2John
When you get to the part where you click PAY, a message comes up saying session timed out. Ive tried multiple times and it keeps happening.
Mind_Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
The Sunshine State USA
1248 Posts

Profile of Mind_Magic
Try to place your order using Pablo's Paypal Account: jeanpaulvr@mac.com
It works for me.
Regards!
pablovaldes
View Profile
Loyal user
Mexico
206 Posts

Profile of pablovaldes
Yes, please send it to my account, I am trying already to fix this, I hope it works soon. Meanwhile just place your order as Mind_Magic recommends.

Thanks,
Pablo
@pablovaldes
Y2John
View Profile
Inner circle
1498 Posts

Profile of Y2John
I have sent you the payment, ive placed my order as Fuego.
pablovaldes
View Profile
Loyal user
Mexico
206 Posts

Profile of pablovaldes
Already sent. Thank you.

Pablo
@pablovaldes
David Numen
View Profile
Inner circle
2043 Posts

Profile of David Numen
I received this last night and I have to say it's a most interesting concept - the possibilities made my mouth water!

It's a very subtle and interesting use of an old principle to create startling new effects and I would recommend people have this in their arsenal.

Best,

David.
pablovaldes
View Profile
Loyal user
Mexico
206 Posts

Profile of pablovaldes
Thanks, David, so glad you liked it!
@pablovaldes
Mind_Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
The Sunshine State USA
1248 Posts

Profile of Mind_Magic
I like Fuego touch; sure I will add this handle to my current mentalism and Bizzare routines.

Just started a brainstorm of ideas to handle this good concept and found something weird, Pablo, I will sent to you my finds, ok.
Y2John
View Profile
Inner circle
1498 Posts

Profile of Y2John
Effect:Fuego

By: Pablo Valdes

Format: Pdf manuscript

Price: $20

Available: http://www.pablovaldes.cjb.com

What is Fuego?

Fuego gives you the abilities of a swami gimmick, but its completely invisible and allows for some fantastic routines/effects

What will I need?

The principle of Fuego is not a new one, but iyt's using it in a completely new way. It's extremely simple and easy and you can get ahold of what is needed for very cheap, and from a lot of places. I can garuantee that you will have absolutely no problems in finding the gimmick.

Some facts about Fuego:

Fuego is completely invisible
Nothing to wear etc
No noise etc

My thoughts?

I love the principle involved and hadn't actually used it before in any way. The possibilities with this are amazing and you'll never have to worry about getting ahold of anything etc as whats needed is extremely easy to find with very little effeort and is very cheap. I can't go into detail about effects/routines possible as I don't want to accidently expose anything, but needless to say this is a great utility that you will definitely be able to use.

Pdf manuscript:

The manuscript is eight pages long, this may not sound like much but everything is gone over and clearly explained with pics to help along. Two effects are taught to get you started and both are good, but it's when you realise the possibilities for yourself that you'll really begin to enjoy this. Overall a nice pdf that is easy to understand and nicely written.

Overall?

I like this a lot and think that many others will to. It's not ground breaking or anything, but it is a usable and clever principle that will enable you to perform some great feats of mentalism and magic.

Thanks.
bryanlonden
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
583 Posts

Profile of bryanlonden
This sounds interesting. I've wanted a swami gimmick...and I'm thinking this is the way to go. Just the fact that you include actual effects instead of making a little prediction or a guess wows me already.
NEW Conscious clothing to inspire yourself and others.

http://www.thisisdivisions.com
pablovaldes
View Profile
Loyal user
Mexico
206 Posts

Profile of pablovaldes
Thank you John for this review. In fact, Fuego, if you have never used a swami gimmick fearing the handlings, makes this really easy, I am not exagerating when I say 100% invisible, you can actually shake hands with it. And if you already know and use the advantages of a swami gimmick, you will find in Fuego killer endings to your routines and endless possiblities to create more.

Michael Paul said:
"This is very clever, I can think of a ton of possiblities for this principle"

I will include on a PDF all the feedback and routines I am receiving from other magicians for free to all Fuego buyers. Thank you for the support to all of you that have trust me.

Best,
Pablo
@pablovaldes
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3683 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Is it ink or pencil
pablovaldes
View Profile
Loyal user
Mexico
206 Posts

Profile of pablovaldes
Takeachance: Just PM'ed you
@pablovaldes
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3683 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Many thanks pablo
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4370 Posts

Profile of rannie
Pablo,

My sincerest congratulations for a wnderful effect. I loved FUEGO and I am excited jsut thinking of the possibilities. It is a well written manuscroit and it is brilliant. Kudos to you my friend and pls keep it coming. Don't ever let those creative juices flowing. I will definitely endorse this in Manila. You have my outmost support Pablo. Good on ya! Thank you my friend!

Rannie Raymundo
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
pablovaldes
View Profile
Loyal user
Mexico
206 Posts

Profile of pablovaldes
Rannie,

Thanks a lot for your words!! You know the mean a lot for me as all the nice things magicians are telling me. I admire you a lot. Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Sincerly,
Pablo
@pablovaldes
pablovaldes
View Profile
Loyal user
Mexico
206 Posts

Profile of pablovaldes
Thanks a lot to all for the fabulous response. Please, if you have created routines with this principle and want to share, don´t forget to send them to me. Remember I am recopilating these to send them for free to all owners. I am planing to do this in the next weeks among the first days of june. Of course I will proper credit every one of you.

Thanks again for your trust and support.

Best,
Pablo
@pablovaldes
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Fuego by Pablo Valdés (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL