The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Tom Piccard CD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MopKrayz
View Profile
Elite user
423 Posts

Profile of MopKrayz
Anyone got Tom Piccard CD as advertised elsewhere on this site from http://go.to/piccard?

Any comments?
Clayman
View Profile
Loyal user
New Jersey
243 Posts

Profile of Clayman
Hello MopKrayz,
I was amazed at the coincidence of hearing Tom's name, I just recently was talking to him (via email). He is a very clever, and a most ingenious Magician. He could write a book just based on the celebrities he has worked or traveled with. Right now, he is performing in the Far East. I highly recomend his video. I know you guys aren't familiar with me (or my name), but do yourselves a favor and check Tom's Web Site and get anything you can from him. He has a few tricks(free) on it as well.
Well ,Thanks for your time. This is a very interesting forum with unbeleivable ideas, especialy in the story telling area.
Keep the Magic alive , Guys.

Your friend,
Mike Clayman
"A flash of silvery light ..and it was gone."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Tom Piccard CD (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL