The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Balloon Jam Every Tuesday in Clearwater Florida (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Bad to the Balloon
View Profile
Inner circle
Clearwater Florida
2116 Posts

Profile of Bad to the Balloon
If you can hold off till Tuesday you can order both for about the same price of shipping. $15 to europe Global priority US Post

Hey Dave since your making so much money off my work how about some residuals funds??

Mark Byrne
Mark Byrne
AKA Mark the Balloon Guy
As seen on the TODAY SHOW
www.balloonguy.net
Creator of Bad to the Balloon DVD series
Go to my store: http://tinyurl.com/Bad2theBalloon
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
FINE ....

The bill is in the post....... I idnt get paid on Saturday (but it was a hcarity event ... didn't make any balloons so you owe me 0% of nothing ... I owe you 20% of nothinh). Yesterday ... I spent £52 on balloons (not including bag, pump paint etc etc) and got £50 .... the cheque for 20P (is that about $10 by todays exchange rate? or is the $ not hat stroing now). Hold on how come you got money out of me .... I done loads of advertising for you! Smile And I was down minimum of £2

Oh by the way I did make contact with a local magican who thinks his club nmay be interested in a lecture ... I will PM you regarding details etc.

Hey why did so many of my balloons burst? Was it just my dry skin on my finger tips or could it be someting else as well? (before you ask NO I was not coating my hands in "goo gone")
Bad to the Balloon
View Profile
Inner circle
Clearwater Florida
2116 Posts

Profile of Bad to the Balloon
We really need to talk marketing...

If you have dry rough skin, might I suggest a good hand cream an hour or so before performing. Also keep a nail file handy and keep you nail short and rounded. I have used corn huskers lotion and bag balm these are farmer like products found in country stores and Pharmacies.
Mark Byrne
AKA Mark the Balloon Guy
As seen on the TODAY SHOW
www.balloonguy.net
Creator of Bad to the Balloon DVD series
Go to my store: http://tinyurl.com/Bad2theBalloon
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Balloon Jam Every Tuesday in Clearwater Florida (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL