The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » I hate to sound stupid - just making sure (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

revlovejoy
View Profile
Special user
Pennsylvania
765 Posts

Profile of revlovejoy
One of the first props I ever had was a Mental Photography deck. It's rough smooth and long/short combined, with blank cards.

I think I am looking for something like this, possibly a Mirage deck, but I want to make sure I am thinking this through right.

I want to do an effect where a deck is shown to be different, then all turn into the same card. Is the mirage deck what I am looking for, short of a deck switch?
jonathanahirsch
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of jonathanahirsch
Sounds like the Svengali deck to me
revlovejoy
View Profile
Special user
Pennsylvania
765 Posts

Profile of revlovejoy
It's part Svengali, part rough smooth - I believe it is the mirage.
justini
View Profile
New user
Salisbury, MD
54 Posts

Profile of justini
Yes, it is a Mirage Deck. The Mirage Deck allows you to ribbon spread the cards very easily to show them all different. You can then perform any routine or trick that you might do with a Svengali Deck. The key difference is that you can easily show them all to be different by fanning due to the r/s. I am selling these in my shop if you want to check them out, just go to my website -www.justinismagicshop.com.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » I hate to sound stupid - just making sure (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL