The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » UNmarked by Tony Chapparo Review (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4312 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
This is a great new e-book by Tony Chapparo. I had the honor in beta testing this.

Once I received the e-book in my email I right away printed it off with my laser printer and stapled. I began to read, this is great!

This e-book contains a great way to peek at a card without any sleight of hand or funky movement. The e-book is 6 pages with information on making the certain thing to help you peek and at the end has a short bonus section to get your juices flowing with this utility.

Your hands seem to be normally clean with this utility device, it's small and portable Smile. Yes, I'm calling this a utility device because there are so many things you can do with it. Kind of like a thumbtip, only limited to your imagination

This includes pictures, and he includes a way to get the gimmick very very cheap. The secret itself can be bought for cheap. Get it, when it is out. You won't regret it.
Tony Chapparo
View Profile
Special user
Albuquerque, NM
705 Posts

Profile of Tony Chapparo
Hi Nick (Blindside785)

Thank you so much for your nice comments about my new e-book! I am glad you found it useable and valuable. Let me know if you have any questions or I can help in any way.

For those that have already been asking...
I am looking at releasing UNmarked very soon. It will be available here:
http://505magician.tripod.com/unmarked.htm

keep checking, if the pay-pal button works it is available! Thanks all!

Take care,
Tony
Tony Chapparo
Tony Chapparo
View Profile
Special user
Albuquerque, NM
705 Posts

Profile of Tony Chapparo
UNmarked is ready for download!

http://505magician.tripod.com/unmarked.htm

thanks to all for the tremendous response, and feedback!

Best,
Tony
Tony Chapparo
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » UNmarked by Tony Chapparo Review (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL