The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Where to buy cheap (bulk) cards in the US??? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
amazingvijay
View Profile
Loyal user
N. California Bay Area
230 Posts

Profile of amazingvijay
Costco is definitely the best deal for Bicycle brand playing cards.

Vijay
N California Bay Area magician
http://www.amazingvijay.com
DStachowiak
View Profile
Inner circle
Baltimore, MD
2158 Posts

Profile of DStachowiak
Quote:
On 2007-04-21 05:53, ryman wrote:
Hi

I will be travelling to New York, Washington DC, San Francisco.

Thanks for all your help, I think that almost anywhere in the US, will be cheaper than the inflated prices we pay in australia Smile

I will be on the lookout for a costco, but just incase I can't find one... do they sell bees aswell at walmart? (im sure I will be able to find a wallmart, even with my busy schedule.)

The Australian Dollar is at its strongest in 20 years, which will be good for exchanging money. I wonder how great the demand is in aus. I'm thinking, if I buy a suitcase worth and bring them back, I might consider seling on ebay, for an affordable price, which still makes me abit of $$ Smile

Ryman, I'll PM you my cell number, I'm close to DC and have a Costco membership. If you want me to buy you a few bricks when you get to town get in touch (I hope the DEA isn't reading this) Smile
Don
Woke up.
Fell out of bed.
Dragged a comb across m' head.
Andy the cardician
View Profile
Inner circle
A street named after my dad
3362 Posts

Profile of Andy the cardician
Wow, so many helpful members. Great to see this . . .
Cards never lie
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3716 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Yes...that's the beauty of the Magic Café!

Magicians Helping Magicians.

Mark. Smile
cybersmudge1393
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of cybersmudge1393
I have friends in a lot of places also. We are all members of SAMS, because we work for Wal-Mart. Let me know where your gonna be and I'll have someone buy you as many as you would like.
Schmecal
View Profile
New user
Baltimore, MD
70 Posts

Profile of Schmecal
You can get Bees at Rite-Aid drug stores for $3.29. There should be one on every block. You might also what to try to find a Walgreens drug store and pick up some studs for $1.99 a deck
ryman
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of ryman
Hi guys,

Thanks for all the replies Smile
I am impressed by the generosity of many of the member in this forum, however I will have to decline your kind offers. We have not yet been given our trip itenary, and so cannot make any promises or plans.

I will however, make the effort in the free time we have to seek out a cosco, or any of the places listed here as I'm sure they are all extremely cheap compared to australia

thanks again
ryan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Where to buy cheap (bulk) cards in the US??? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL