The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Rumor about reprinting Japanese Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jonathanahirsch
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of jonathanahirsch
Hi everybody. I heard a little rumor that both Five Times Five and New Magic of Japan might be reprinted in the coming months. Does anyone know if there is any truth to this? Thanks for your help.
Jonathan
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
I wouldn't know if there is a rumor. But you can ask Richard Kaufman about the book and its status.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
jonathanahirsch
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Thanks Jonathan. Would you happen top have a link to his website and/or email? I'm having problems finding one on my end of the world that China will allow me to view. Thanks
tuffnavyrn
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1238 Posts

Profile of tuffnavyrn
Accessing the website may be an issue for you in China but RK can be reached at the following e-mail address: genii@geniimagazine.com

Best,
Brian
Brian-
"That smart thing that somebody else said".
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5473 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
The last I saw on this from Kaufman is that he does plan to reprint both in the next several months. Too bad... I was enjoying the exclusivity of the material. Smile
jonathanahirsch
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Magiguy,
I fully understand why you would want to have these effects for your very own. However, if what you say is true, and these books are indeed going to be reprinted in the next months, then I have only one thing to say to you...achem...
"Nanner nanner nanner, I'm going to get me some Japanese magic, too"

There. I feel much better now.
msc455magic
View Profile
Inner circle
Taipei, Taiwan
1523 Posts

Profile of msc455magic
Hahaha. In addition to these books, I would also love to see a new book on Japanese magic being printed!

You might as well look for other Japanese material while everybody's attention now are primarily on those two books!

Best,
Charles
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5473 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Quote:
On 2007-04-19 13:38, jonathanahirsch wrote:
Magiguy,
I fully understand why you would want to have these effects for your very own. However, if what you say is true, and these books are indeed going to be reprinted in the next months, then I have only one thing to say to you...achem...
"Nanner nanner nanner, I'm going to get me some Japanese magic, too"

There. I feel much better now.

LOL!!!

Charles (and I) have the right idea, in the meantime... Smile
Hansen
View Profile
Special user
Down Under
653 Posts

Profile of Hansen
Sawa's Library of Magic and The New York Magic Symposium Collection Five are definite musts for fans of Japanese magic.
As Charles said, can them now before the big rush pushes prices sky high.
magicman899
View Profile
Special user
506 Posts

Profile of magicman899
Where can I find those to places you mentioned?
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5473 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Quote:
On 2007-04-21 18:40, Hansen wrote:
Sawa's Library of Magic and The New York Magic Symposium Collection Five are definite musts for fans of Japanese magic.
As Charles said, can them now before the big rush pushes prices sky high.

Boy... are you ever late to the party. Smile Prices are already sky high on these items (not to mention... good luck finding them).

Oh, alright... whoever gets there first is a lucky magi:
http://www.dennymagic.com/cgi-bin/hazel.......m=008083

Best of luck!
jonathanahirsch
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

I almost wish I had never seen any Japanese magic at all as I'm now obsessed with this very distinct brand of magic. Almost.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Rumor about reprinting Japanese Magic (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL