The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » The 'Super Freaks' Sideshow And Revue!!! Back in Los Angeles!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

T-RAY
View Profile
Inner circle
1539 Posts

Profile of T-RAY
Ladies and Gentlemen...... Children of All ages........STEP RIGHT UP!!!
Welcome to The SUPER FREAKS Sideshow and Revue!!!
Featuring astounding performances from some of Los Angeles' Freakiest Folks including:

------GEORGE THE GIANT (yes he's a GIANT and you've seen him under the Big Top in TIM Burton'S Film "BIG FISH" and HBO's "CARNIVALE". George is not only a Giant, but swallows 3 FT. LONG swords--eats FIRE and DRY ICE---sleeps on a BED OF NAILS while construction workers crush BURNING concrete blocks on his stomach----and SO MUCH MORE!!!!)

------SENOR STRETCHY SKIN (this guy makes Stretch Armstrong look like a sissy!! Watch as he stretches the skin on his face over 2 FT. and places over 200 clothes pins on it---On May 5th, He's going for the GUINNESS WORLD RECORD!!!!)

------VENUS DeMILLE the ELECTRIC LADY!!! (SEE this Beautiful MECHANICAL MARVEL come to LIFE in front of your eyes as she is consumed by MILLIONS of Volts of ELECTRICITY!!!!) WATCH THE SPARKS!!! FEEL THE ENERGY!!!!

------MURRUGUN THE MYSTIC (Known throughout the world as one of The GREATEST YOGIS / FAKIRS in History....WATCH as he controls the elements in front of your face....THE FIRE will seem to be a SLAVE to his manipulations.....witness him perform THE HUMAN DRAGON--utilizing a special circular breathing technique, he will BLOW FIRE FROM HIS NOSTRILS!!!!.......his body will do as he wills it to---SEE why he is known as The PAIN PROOF MAN!!!!! Watch as he impales himself with 2 FT long STEEL SPIKES through his entire body!!!! How he is able to do this is UNKNOWN......you must SEE IT TO BELIEVE IT!!!!)

------SEE The SMALLEST WOMAN in The WORLD!!!! LIL' MISS FIREFLY!!! She also EATS and BREATHES FIRE......WALKS ON GLASS and has been known to EAT LIGHT BULBS!!!! She stands only 27 INCHES SMALL!!!!

----- SPARKLE DIAMOND (Have you ever wondered what SNOW WHITE would look like if she did a Burlesque number? Well wonder No More!!!!!! SEE IT ALL!!! See it LIVE!!!)

------Enjoy the PUNK MADNESS of SQUEEZEBOX SAM and the Hillbilly High Jinks of THE MADMAN BAND

------IF YOU DARE, go BEHIND THE CURTAIN to witness The CHILDREN OF CHAOS.....7 poor deformed infants thrown into a world of madness only to land in medical jars for display. They were hidden in an old sideshow trailer after they were outlawed throughout the US. In the early 1900s, they were shown as THE UNBORN....in the 60s and 70s, they were shown as THE HORRORS OF DRUG ABUSE. After almost 100 years, they have earned their current title.....The CHILDREN OF CHAOS. SEE THEM for One night only.......May 5th at The CIA

------this is a ONCE IN A LIFETIME chance to see a REAL SIDESHOW!!!!

------witness The SPOTTED GIRL (This Amazonian Leopard Lady must be seen to believe!!)

------Don't miss the MUSEUM OF ODDITIES!!!!!

------Did we mention LADY TWISTO (THE LIVING PRETZEL)???......BELLY DANCERS!!.........AND MORE!!!

It all goes down MAY 5TH at the CIA club 11334 BURBANK BLVD. in NORTH HOLLYWOOD.
Doors open at 8:30 pm Admission is $12.00
"A NIGHT YOU WILL NEVER FORGET!!!!"
http://www.ciabnormalarts.com
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Whether the show is good or not the Ballyhoo sure is!!!!!!!! Great writing Todd.
Wish we could get there! Sounds like a fantastic show!!! Snow White huh?
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
T-RAY
View Profile
Inner circle
1539 Posts

Profile of T-RAY
Thanks Doug!! It's going to be an INCREDIBLE SHOW!!! The HUMAN DRAGON alone is worth the price of admission. Of course, if you can make it Doug, you get in free and get the SUPER FREAKS VIP treatment Smile I'll even get Snow White to give you something that will make you whistle while you work!! Folks, this show is GUARANTEED "A MEMORY OF A LIFETIME"!!!
T-RAY
View Profile
Inner circle
1539 Posts

Profile of T-RAY
....of course, I just mean a kiss on the cheek Smile
Freak Prodigy
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC & LA
1805 Posts

Profile of Freak Prodigy
I wonder if Dougie's Wifey would mind!!!

Brett.
Blog:
http://www.bloudermilk.blogspot.com
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
'Wifey' would understand. I wouldn't.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
T-RAY
View Profile
Inner circle
1539 Posts

Profile of T-RAY
Anyone in the Los Angeles area (who wants to come to the show) PM me and I'll save you the good seats Smile The Circus Sideshow only comes to LA once in a blue moon!!! There will be performances at this show that have NEVER BEEN SEEN in the HISTORY OF SIDESHOW!! That's a BIG statement and we'll back it over and over again MAY 5TH at The CIA.
T-RAY
View Profile
Inner circle
1539 Posts

Profile of T-RAY
Anyone in the Los Angeles area (who wants to come to the show) PM me and I'll save you the good seats Smile The Circus Sideshow only comes to LA once in a blue moon!!! There will be performances at this show that have NEVER BEEN SEEN in the HISTORY OF SIDESHOW!! That's a BIG statement and we'll back it over and over again MAY 5TH at The CIA.
T-RAY
View Profile
Inner circle
1539 Posts

Profile of T-RAY
Attention all FREAKAZOIDS........we've just added an EXTRA SPECIAL GUEST......LOVETTE SUICIDE (one of LA's most beautiful Suicide Girls and a UNIQUE HUMAN FREAK).....SEE HER UNUSUAL TALENTS IN PERSON......you won't BELIEVE YOUR EYES!!!! You've NEVER SEEN a Woman do this with HER BODY!!! ....check this link...... http://www.sideshowworld.com/Gig-CIA-05-05-2007.html
T-RAY
View Profile
Inner circle
1539 Posts

Profile of T-RAY
TONIGHT MAY 5TH!!!!!! The BIGGEST SIDESHOW to HIT LOS ANGELES since the Ringling Bros. and Barnum and Bailey Combined Circus Sideshows!!!!!!!
Just added...
.......SEE THE HUMAN FURNACE LIVE!!!!
.......SEE THE FREAKS OF NATURE!!!!!!!
.......DETHCHEEZ WILL BE IN THE HOUSE!!!!!
.......SUICIDE GIRLS WILL BE GETTIN' WILD!!!!!
.......GEORGE THE GIANT and MURRUGUN THE MYSTIC will have A SWORD SWALLOW BATTLE!!!!!! Who will
win? YOU BE THE JUDGE!!!!!!!!!
DON'T MISS IT!!!!!!! This is a ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY!!!!!!
http://www.sideshowworld.com/Gig-CIA-05-05-2007.html
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4456 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Have a great Night Todd!
I hopec SENOR STRETCHY SKIN gets his record. Best wishes to all in the show ..... just wish I could get there. MAy be one year.

Dave
Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2909 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
Have a red one tonight, Todd. I wish I was there.
T-RAY
View Profile
Inner circle
1539 Posts

Profile of T-RAY
I WISH YOU WERE TOO!!!!
T-RAY
View Profile
Inner circle
1539 Posts

Profile of T-RAY
Hey everybody......The show went over INCREDIBLE last night......All the performers were great----MURRUGUN THE MYSTIC won HANDS DOWN---I'm putting him on top of the SIDESHOW WORLD--NOBODY CAN BEAT THIS GUY---PERIOD--I mean NOBODY! WOW!!!!!......we had two blow-offs that went over HUGE Smile the first one was my 5 new pig specimens (Cyclops, 2 mouthed, Brain growing on outside of it's head, heart growing on outside of chest, and the 8 legged, 2 tailed, 4 eared Freak) AKA. The FREAKS OF NATURE......the second one was The CHILDREN OF CHAOS. The ENTIRE CROWD paid a dollar each to see them BOTH--"say hello to my little friends" If you know of any good venues for this type of show, let me know. We're looking to put together a small tour soon on the West coast and we would love to come to your hometown.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » The 'Super Freaks' Sideshow And Revue!!! Back in Los Angeles!!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL