The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Airtight...again!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chris H
View Profile
Inner circle
Melbourne, Australia
1364 Posts

Profile of Chris H
Hey'a guys,

I've read all the posts on Airtight, and just can't seem to get the deck in the balloon. Perhaps I'm using the wrong balloons. Is there an online source that will deliver to Australia? I know Penguin used to carry 'Airtight Refills', but they no longer appear to do so. Thanks guys!

-- Topher

P.s. If anyone has some new and exciting way of getting the deck inside the balloon, I'd love to hear about it. Cheers!!
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
I have never tried it: Turn the balloon inside out and put it on toe end first.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
ryman
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of ryman
Lol, what do you mean you cant get it in?

Just go to any bigw, and buy some of the balloons from the party supplies section.

then watch Jay's explanation carefully and you should have it in easily. Remember, stretch the balloon first! Smile
msc455magic
View Profile
Inner circle
Taipei, Taiwan
1523 Posts

Profile of msc455magic
I used to perform this effect. Get a helper to help you stretch the balloon.

Best,
Charles
Barry Gitelson
View Profile
Special user
Kona Hawaii
973 Posts

Profile of Barry Gitelson
I love this routine and recently put it back into my show. What size balloons are you using? You can get bags of 100 at Tmyers.com and if I remember right I am using the 11" round.

Peace
Barry
"Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God." Author: Leo Buscaglia
RJ Hunt
View Profile
Elite user
Lakeland, FL
466 Posts

Profile of RJ Hunt
I use the balloons form the needle thru balloon...Trick is to inflate the balloon and use a coin or string to cap or tie off the end. Let'em stretch out for a day or two. This works pretty well. Also I do an Adult or XXX version using classic Trojans, no lube...of course.

Good Luck,

RJ
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Airtight...again!!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL