The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Reserved by Josh Zandman (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
My fence has 20,
3226 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Anyone know about this up and coming serial # effect?
illusioneer
View Profile
Special user
NYC
752 Posts

Profile of illusioneer
The effect, if I remember correctly, is that the performer has a spectator borrow another spectator's bill (so that the performer never even touches it or is anywhere near it). Afterwards, the performer is able to divine the Serial Number from the Spectator-borrowed and handled bill.

Bare bones of the effect I'm sure. I'm sure there's so much more cool stuff about it that I'm missing.
Things are about to change........ LIGHTS!!!
Chris Oberle
View Profile
Elite user
California
444 Posts

Profile of Chris Oberle
Sounds pretty cool.
Any release info yet?
Josh Zandman
View Profile
Special user
687 Posts

Profile of Josh Zandman
Hi, Reserved will be published in the September or October issue of Genii Magazine! This effect was created by Neil Tobin, Josh Zandman and Bill Cushman; seperatley and together Smile

The basic effect:

Several people concentrate on the serial numbers of their dollar bills. Little by little you eliminate those who aren’t on your wavelength, and zero in on the one person who is . . . and finally divine his entire serial number. There are no switches and no gimmicks and the best part is there is absolutely no pre-show work!

This is seriously one of the most devestating serial number routines you will perform. (I'm a little biased though)

Best,

JZ
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Reserved by Josh Zandman (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL