The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Unmarked - mentalism, unless it's not (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
walking_liberty
View Profile
Elite user
459 Posts

Profile of walking_liberty
I just got a chance to work with this a bit, and it's a great take on an old idea.

Tony has added something to the gimmick to make it much easier to use. It's comfortable to use and I think it would shorten the learning curve for someone who has never used this type of gimmick. Even if you know, or have an idea of what the gimmick is, it's worth checking out for his fresh and practical take on it.

The instructions or extremely clear and easy to follow with a lot of pictures. The gimmick is simple to make and the materials are easily found if you have a craft store near by. There are also some ideas for routines at the end in case you need something to get you started.

You can buy this in either ebook or cd form from: http://505magician.tripod.com/unmarked.htm

You can also purchase a well made gimmick from Tony if you think you won't be able to find the materials, are too lazy to make it, or don't have enough confidence in your gimmick making skills.

I should also say that Tony is a very nice guy and has great customer service.

Thanks for sharing Tony!
mindmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1526 Posts

Profile of mindmagic
I'm very tempted to order this but I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to get the materials in London - I've no idea where to find an "arts and crafts" shop. Has anyone in the UK made this up? If so, how easy was it to get the bits?

Please PM me if you can give specific recommendations.

Barry
Tony Chapparo
View Profile
Special user
Albuquerque, NM
705 Posts

Profile of Tony Chapparo
The materials are fairly easy to find online or at any arts and crafts store.

Hope this helps!
Tony Chapparo
mindmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1526 Posts

Profile of mindmagic
Thanks, Tony - but I have decided to play it safe and order the gimmick, which hopefully is on its way to me!

Barry
Tony Chapparo
View Profile
Special user
Albuquerque, NM
705 Posts

Profile of Tony Chapparo
Hi Barry,

It is indeed on it's way. I have included a bonus effect, I hope you like it!

Thanks again.

Tony
Tony Chapparo
louis8799
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of louis8799
Just received this little gimmick today and love it. It is based on an old principle but Tony has really improved it. This gimmick is really convenient to use.
Tony Chapparo
View Profile
Special user
Albuquerque, NM
705 Posts

Profile of Tony Chapparo
Thanks Louis,

I am glad you like it, don't forget you can do Mentalism (book tests) with the gimmick too! It is not just for cards!

Best,
Tony
Tony Chapparo
Lumas
View Profile
Loyal user
NYC
202 Posts

Profile of Lumas
This seems really interesting, but I have no idea what it is and if it would even be practical for me... Hm..
ragingcalm
View Profile
Elite user
428 Posts

Profile of ragingcalm
Would someone mind PMing me what the old gimmick/method is. Are we talking a type of NW or something altogether different?

Thanks
Tony Chapparo
View Profile
Special user
Albuquerque, NM
705 Posts

Profile of Tony Chapparo
It is not a nail writer Smile
Tony Chapparo
Tony Chapparo
View Profile
Special user
Albuquerque, NM
705 Posts

Profile of Tony Chapparo
Shhhh...don't tell anyone ; )
I have this e-book on sale for $5.00 for a limited time, it's normaly $10.00... just shoot a paypal payment to: magic.escapes@gmail.com and note that you saw it here on the Café. Don't use the payment buttons @ http://505magician.tripod.com/unmarked.htm or you won't get the discount, but you can see the details there!

Thanks,

Tony
Tony Chapparo
Tony Chapparo
View Profile
Special user
Albuquerque, NM
705 Posts

Profile of Tony Chapparo
I forgot to add you can pick up the gimmick, carrying bag and CD for half off too if you decide not to build your own gimmick or can't find the materials in your neck of the woods. Normally $20.00 - now $10.00 for a limited time.

Again, paypal payment to: magic.escapes@gmail.com and note that you saw it here on the Café. Don't use the payment buttons @ http://505magician.tripod.com/unmarked.htm or you won't get the discount, but you can see the details there!
Tony Chapparo
Tony Chapparo
View Profile
Special user
Albuquerque, NM
705 Posts

Profile of Tony Chapparo
Café special ends next Sunday 9/28 @ midnight - UNmarked will then go back to it's regular price...
Tony Chapparo
Paradise
View Profile
Elite user
sheffieldEngland
416 Posts

Profile of Paradise
Tony ordered this on 26th have you sent it yet?
Tony Chapparo
View Profile
Special user
Albuquerque, NM
705 Posts

Profile of Tony Chapparo
Yes, sent Friday the 26th... I PM'd you a link for download, sometimes the spam filter will eat my e-mails w/ attachments. Let me know if you need me to send it again.

PS - I have extended the sale on UNmarked until Halloween...

Thanks,

Tony
Tony Chapparo
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Unmarked - mentalism, unless it's not (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL