The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » 2 card monte finale (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

joeyn
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of joeyn
I like the simple 2 card monte trick but I don't see any way to add a finale to it (aka a good point for doing this whole trick). Any ideas? This is for restaurant setting.
Stanyon
View Profile
Inner circle
Landrum, S.C. by way of Chicago
3433 Posts

Profile of Stanyon
There isn't any good finale for the effect. The only reason you could use it would be to establish your audience's powers of observation. Do it quick and then move on.

FWIW

Cheers! Smile
Stanyon

aka Steve Taylor

"Every move a move!"

"If you've enjoyed my performance half as much as I've enjoyed performing for you, then you've enjoyed it twice as much as me!"
Andy the cardician
View Profile
Inner circle
A street named after my dad
3362 Posts

Profile of Andy the cardician
Take one of the cards and go over doing an ACR.
Cards never lie
Nedim
View Profile
Elite user
istanbul/turkey
444 Posts

Profile of Nedim
Hi,

Actually there is a great finale in its own. Cards changes to aces. This is a great finale fot that trick.

magicially yours,

Nedim Guzel
Clarioneer
View Profile
Special user
Ferndown, Dorset, UK
624 Posts

Profile of Clarioneer
I use a vodka, orange, gin and tonic cards and switch drinks... I also have an ice/lemon card which I use with two others in a color monte effect...
catch you later

Clarioneer
eddieloughran
View Profile
Special user
942 Posts

Profile of eddieloughran
I'm not sure which trick we are talking about !

David Blaines version (?), we have been through all this before;
but Fecher would palm off the cards which the spec. thought were in play and produce them from his pocket !
David williamson would pocket two jokers first, before producing different cards at the end !

If we are talking about the "real" two card monte', as someone said - there is not much you can do, and there is not much point in extending what is a one phase routine.
Stanyon
View Profile
Inner circle
Landrum, S.C. by way of Chicago
3433 Posts

Profile of Stanyon
Quote:
On 2007-04-24 13:52, eddieloughran wrote:
I'm not sure which trick we are talking about !

David Blaines version (?), we have been through all this before;
but Fecher would palm off the cards which the spec. thought were in play and produce them from his pocket !
David williamson would pocket two jokers first, before producing different cards at the end !

If we are talking about the "real" two card monte', as someone said - there is not much you can do, and there is not much point in extending what is a one phase routine.

That's the one I was referring to...the "real" (original) "Two Card Monte".

Cheers! Smile
Stanyon

aka Steve Taylor

"Every move a move!"

"If you've enjoyed my performance half as much as I've enjoyed performing for you, then you've enjoyed it twice as much as me!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » 2 card monte finale (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL