The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Absolutely Disgusting-people like this should go to JAIL! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mattmccoy
View Profile
Loyal user
203 Posts

Profile of mattmccoy
I found this on youtube. It looked like an ole-timey video that would be a good classic. Boy how I was wrong! This is probably the worst animal abuser I have seen in magic. The way he handles the animals, produces them, and the number and variety is outrageous. It is extremely uncalled for and unhealthy. He actually throws a cat in the air. He holds a rabbit by the ears. Watch as the cat later on falls off the pedestal he sat it on.

The pink animal is what I believe to be a colored dove but also with feathers glued to it. The final item produced is what I think is a live monkey but in a vinyl suit. The girl actually drops the animal. It really brought tears to my eyes to see these animals be treated the way they were. Watch in horror as I did.

Maybe I am over reacting, you be the judge. I am just glad the video is old. Hopefully this magician has since retired. Magicians definitely need to be educated on the proper way to handle animals. This is proof why:

Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIjLcXlists&NR=1

-Matt
Stevenleeaugust
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of Stevenleeaugust
Yes, really bad stuff. This guy was already discussed here:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......3&32

Steve
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Absolutely Disgusting-people like this should go to JAIL! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL