The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Lakeside Amusement Park (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

erichall
View Profile
New user
South Carolina
69 Posts

Profile of erichall
Hello-

Thanks to Airship's earlier post, I became privy to the 5 dollar book deal, "inside the live reptile tent". I got it the other day, and it is an interesting read, with many beautiful and sublime photos.
Less than a week later, I was planning a vacation to Colorado with my parents this May. Last night I realized many of the pictures in that book were from a park in Denver (which I found out was Lakeside Amusement Park), so I have added it to the itinerary.

Anyone been to this park? Worth the trip? I can't imagine that it's not!

Cheers,

Eric
FacadeTheStiltBoy
View Profile
Elite user
Greensboro NC
474 Posts

Profile of FacadeTheStiltBoy
As far as I know Lakeside might be closed.

But I have been around there, Too bad Crispy doesn't post here anymore though, he woul have some better information about it.

Just a nice old creepy looking amusment park (just take I 70 west like you are going to Golden, it's next to the lake)

http://www.lakesideamusementpark.com/ I just found the site and yes it is open, July 4th though, but better late than never. They probibly have had to do a little work here and there on their wooden coaster.
erichall
View Profile
New user
South Carolina
69 Posts

Profile of erichall
According to the calendar on the website they are open on May 4th (only on weekends for a while). I am planning to visit on the weekend of the 19th and 20th. I hope that a majority of the rides are open. I just want to walk around and see it all. I'm from Missouri, so I'm looking forward to riding the train from the 1904 worlds fair in St. Louis!
FacadeTheStiltBoy
View Profile
Elite user
Greensboro NC
474 Posts

Profile of FacadeTheStiltBoy
There are so many good spots in Denver to check out while there. It just depends on the subculture you are into.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Lakeside Amusement Park (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL