The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Yendors World of Magic - Still in business? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Brother Dæmonicus
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of Brother Dæmonicus
Hey guys!

First post, and I'm already after a little help Smile

I've been trying to contact the owner of Yendor's World of Magic (based in Ohio), in respect of ordering some replacement Gaff cards for one of their effects.

However...I've dropped several emails, and now a PM, to Yendor (who has posted here, but not for a year or so, from what I can make out), but haven't heard anything back.

I see from his profile, that he had a website, but this - too - seems to be long-gone, and I was wondering whether anybody here knew whether he was still trading?

Many thanks for any help you can offer Smile

Rob
Brother Dæmonicus is expecting you...
<BR>
<BR>www.daemonic-dreams.co.uk
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3245 Posts

Profile of gaddy
I was wondering about these folks as well...
*due to The Magic Cafe's editorial policies, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
yachanin
View Profile
Inner circle
Cleveland, OH
2084 Posts

Profile of yachanin
Hi Rob and Gaddy,

I received an email from RIng 23 in Cleveland last night and it said Yendor's Magic was closing as of November 30. I stopped by today and the store was empty. Another brick-n-mortar shop gone :-( Good luck, Rodney and thanks.

I'm fortunate, though, that there is another shop not far away: Illusions Magic & Costume. Buck is a great guy and you should stop by if you are ever in the area.

Regards, Steve
pezgod
View Profile
New user
Wickliffe,OH
93 Posts

Profile of pezgod
Yeah, I was sad to see Yendors go. He was spending so much time making his new effects (yeah...most of his stuff was hand made....by him!!!!! it was crazy watching him make some of this stuff!!!) Hopefully he'll visit here more often now though...maybe I'll call him up and tell him he needs to come on here more often! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Yendors World of Magic - Still in business? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL