The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Red Carpet by Jason Palter (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Mr Phil
View Profile
Regular user
Tilton, New Hampshire
160 Posts

Profile of Mr Phil
Another Raving fan here. I bought my Red Carpet directly from Jason. His service is fantastic. It arrived quick as promised. The effect is awesome and the only issue I had was a small problem with one of the items the force bag, Jason took care of it as soon as I asked what to do to repair it I had a new one right away. Add this to Jason answering all my questions before I made my purchase, including revealing allot of the "secret" of the effect. The effect plays well for family audiences, the hard part is getting used to a moment of silence as you reveal the answer. the first time I performed it it seemed like forever then the laughs started long and hard. A winner and worth every cent.

Phil
Mr. Phil & Co. Quality Family Entertainment, Guaranteed! (603) 286-3029 WWW.mrphilandco.com Snail Mail to: P.O. Box 31 Tilton, NH 03276
Jason Palter
View Profile
V.I.P.
335 Posts

Profile of Jason Palter
Hello all:

Thank you for those wonderful comments Michael (it was nice to see you again that night), and from Mr Phil.

You are correct about that "moment of silence". I have found this happens ever since I first started doing the trick years ago. It's weird...it's almost as if people are so shocked by what they see (remember, as far as they're concerned you've just blown the trick big-time and are standing there alone on stage with a bag on your head). It then seems to take them just a moment and then they go nuts with the applause, laughs, reactions, etc. once the climax hits them. It's GREAT! lol

Again, thank you for the compliments and thoughts. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for your time.

Best regards,

Jason Palter
Paltergeist Unlimited
(416) 410-5766
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Red Carpet by Jason Palter (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL