The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New effect, Bullet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
BRodgers
View Profile
Special user
543 Posts

Profile of BRodgers
Hey anybody here heard of the new effect, Bullet?
Creator of The Phantom Band 360
Y2John
View Profile
Inner circle
1498 Posts

Profile of Y2John
Is their a link?
BRodgers
View Profile
Special user
543 Posts

Profile of BRodgers
Bullet is an impromptu Coin Through Bottle effect Ellusionist is coming out with. I was wondering if anyone knew if it was gimmickless and totally impromptu.
VcosNJ
View Profile
Inner circle
1180 Posts

Profile of VcosNJ
I'm guessing that's the name of the 3 CIB that's being hyped? Or is that something else entirely?
Chris Oberle
View Profile
Elite user
California
455 Posts

Profile of Chris Oberle
Quote:
On 2007-04-30 14:11, VcosNJ wrote:
I'm guessing that's the name of the 3 CIB that's being hyped? Or is that something else entirely?

Sounds like it is "version one" of the street series. Empty plastic version.
LWright
View Profile
Regular user
Ireland
146 Posts

Profile of LWright
Just for the record, it's not 3 Coin in bottles, it's 2.
-Lloyd Wright
"Take what you take, give what you give, just be what you want just as long as it's real.."
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
2 coin in bottles, factory sealed and Bullet. Factory Sealed is the 1st one and Bullet is the 2nd one. The 3rd one was cut because we (myself, Brad Christian,
and Wayne Houchin) felt it was not practical enough.
Justin N. Miller
Chris Oberle
View Profile
Elite user
California
455 Posts

Profile of Chris Oberle
Yeah I read Factory Sealed and Bullet were more themed for Street Magic.
Water bottles are practically everywhere on the streets.

I'd still love to see that glass version performed by Nick V. ANYDAY.
Sounds more practical for Restaurant/Bar and Receptions from what I hear.
I still want it.

Taking the concept of a coin through a bottle beyond the boundries of a well known a close-up classic- and using the plot as an example of the ultimate solid through solid penetration is ingenious. I hope to still see it one day. I don't cae if I have to carry around a gimmick or whatever. The whole idea is so intriguing.

I still will be getting the two Street CIB's, and will always keep an eye out for the adored glass version.
matthewmello
View Profile
Special user
780 Posts

Profile of matthewmello
After co-creating Bullet with Nick, I have gotten glimpses of his other CIB's and all I can say is the thinking behind them are amazing. When Nick and I first started talking to each other it all started because of our facination with bottle effects. I hope you guys like Bullet.

Matthew Mello
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
Matthew,
Thanks for having a hand in the creative process for BULLET it was SO much fun to perform!

Justin N. Miller
cinemagician
View Profile
Inner circle
Phila Metro Area
1094 Posts

Profile of cinemagician
Cool! Having played a very small part in the producton of the video, it's great to finally hear from Justin and others that "The Bullet" will be one of two coin through bottle effects soon to be realesed by ellusionist.

I know you will like both "The Bullet and "Factory Sealed". Both are especially good if you like to do "stealth magic" or impromptu "street magic".

I have noticed that interested parties have quoted me/ PM'ed me in regards to Nick's other coin through bottle effect; the one which he often states would serve as the ultimate demonstration of one's "ability to pass one solid object through another".

Nick still has not tipped the method to me. I'll take Justin's word for it in terms of practicality- but this really fooled me and a lot of other guys I know. Who knows- perhaps we'll have to wait a little longer for this one to hit the market? I know that I'll be waiting in agony to see exactly how this one is done.

Can't wait to see the new DVD. Thanks to Justin Miller for the heads up!

- Mark M. Walsh
...The best lack all conviction, while the worst are full of passionate intensity...

William Butler Yeats
matthewmello
View Profile
Special user
780 Posts

Profile of matthewmello
Glad to hear you like it Justin. I hope everyone else likes it and gets as much use out of it as we have.

Matthew Mello
BRodgers
View Profile
Special user
543 Posts

Profile of BRodgers
I WANT THE GLASS ONE ... PERIOD.

I heard Nick's glass version performances are mind boggling.
I love street magic, but I don't live on the streets. I do find myself in other environments sometimes too.
I want to learn his glass "anywhere on the bottle" version. That is what I have been waiting on for so long.

As a creator myself, it is those 'inner workings' that are of value to us magi who wish to explore.
bryanlonden
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
583 Posts

Profile of bryanlonden
When are these 2 CIB going to be available on Ellusionist?
NEW Conscious clothing to inspire yourself and others.

http://www.thisisdivisions.com
Tempesta
View Profile
Veteran user
USA
398 Posts

Profile of Tempesta
Bryan,

There's no set date to my knowledge, but I do know that these babies are near their final stages of getting ready to hit the shelves. Keep an eye out. : )

||sean ||
//Sean Beard
BRodgers
View Profile
Special user
543 Posts

Profile of BRodgers
Quote:
On 2007-05-06 07:23, Tempesta wrote:
Bryan,

There's no set date to my knowledge, but I do know that these babies are near their final stages of getting ready to hit the shelves. Keep an eye out. : )

||sean ||

Ahh , an Ellusionist employee,,,

Sean, can you tell me if Bullet is 100% Completely Impromptu?
The Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
1959 Posts

Profile of The Mac
Rite now sean fields aquatic is almost perfect.Im wondering what these new cib offers?
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4821 Posts

Profile of gdw
Ah, yeah, for got about Seans. Then again, I am still waiting for a vid of it. I found it a bit tricky to grasp from the descrip.

The agai, also, I got a preview of the notes, so he mmay have had a better wright up in the published ones.
It's amazing, people will criticize you for "biting the hand that feeds you," while they're busy praising the hand that beats them.

"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4821 Posts

Profile of gdw
Back to the other CIB's, I REALLY would like to see the glass one.

I do not care how "practical" it is. I am stil working towards a real quarter in a real glass bottle and I KNOW it will be impractical, but worth the set up.

Glenn
It's amazing, people will criticize you for "biting the hand that feeds you," while they're busy praising the hand that beats them.

"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
gmmagic124
View Profile
Special user
751 Posts

Profile of gmmagic124
Quote:
On 2007-05-10 16:28, macGyver(south Africa) wrote:
Im wondering what these new cib offers?

Me too, can't wait to see.
Looking forward to razor sharp instructions on DVD format too.

Quote:
On 2007-04-30 19:48, jussy wrote:
SO much fun to perform!

Justin N. Miller

That's good to hear.
Can we expect a demo soon?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New effect, Bullet (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL