The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Side show Performers and Zibit-ers...something new for you (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Check http://LionPointStudio.com

I have the 'Higley Floating Eye' used in the NEW 'Eye Of The Ripper' Dark Museum routine now available as a stand alone purchase. No magic but a great brief story to tell and a shocker ending. Probably the most realistic prop I ever offered. Also can be used in your Zibit Grind Show as well. Those collectors who want a genuine Higley might also be interested as $45 will get you one..in the Jar...a nice little Chinese take Out box and a terrific story by Kotah and myself. At least take a look. Smile
(This is not a Magic routine...but can be used in one easily.)

Thanks all, Doug
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Gemeanii
View Profile
Regular user
Feeling so much younger now....
158 Posts

Profile of Gemeanii
Aye and such an eye it is… Along with the rest of Dark Museum, the finger, toe and ear are quite a disturbing combination. Mine showed up about a week ago and I’ve been so busy playing with them I haven’t had time to pen a reply. These props are true Higleys – nothing less. The flexibility to swap them around in a story line provides a unique feature and assures a useful effect, even across repeated viewings of the same performance… It’s not the same!

Body Parts… Magnificently done…

Thanks Doug,
I’ll be needing some other pieces too.

Steve
Steve Gemeny
The Great Gemeanii
[email]steve@gemeny.com[/email]
www.gemeanii.com
erichall
View Profile
New user
South Carolina
69 Posts

Profile of erichall
Could the stand-alone eye (and story) be a blow-off for my standard Zibit attraction? Or perhaps a mini-blow-off? Hmm. Anyone doing this?

What's the best way to use it outside of the 'Eye of the Ripper' effect?

E
Gemeanii
View Profile
Regular user
Feeling so much younger now....
158 Posts

Profile of Gemeanii
In this little box I have something very special. I found it laying around in the woods. It was a day or so after I had been awoken by frantic screaming near the swamp on a moonless night last year... As a child I’d always heard the urban ledged that there are things in that swamp, nasty things, evil half beast things -the kind of things that came from primitive experiments mixing animal and human DNA. As a teenager, I remember hearing a couple of old-timers talking down at the post office… “There is only one body part that will not be eaten by that GOATMAN…” Wanna SEE it?!
Steve Gemeny
The Great Gemeanii
[email]steve@gemeny.com[/email]
www.gemeanii.com
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Good one. Yes it can be a mini-blow off! Would be great me thinks Eric. I'd rather not discuss that here in the open but our friend from Gaithersburg wasn't whistleing Dixie. Also the stand alone as you call it has a little story with it as well. Smile

D
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Side show Performers and Zibit-ers...something new for you (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL