The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Cannons Escape Artist Convention (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Joe Marotta
View Profile
Special user
Can You Believe I Have
944 Posts

Profile of Joe Marotta
I'm just curious who might be coming to Cannon's EA Convention this year. It would be great to meet many of you there!

For those who are interested, I would be happy to host a night at the Magic Castle in Hollywood. Those interested in attending will need to have proper clothes for the event. We can talk more about that when the time gets closer.

In the mean time, how many of you think you might attend the EA Convention this year?
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2491 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
You know I'll be there!

My only restriction is that the Thursday before is my WIfe's birthday, so I'll be missing what ever happens that evening. On the positive side, I think I can work it out to be there for the whole convention and not leave Saturday night Like I have had to do the past two years. That also means I might be offering free rides to LAX after for some who need it.
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
Margarette
View Profile
Special user
Memphis area
956 Posts

Profile of Margarette
You know I will be there! I'm not missing another one! I'm trying to arrange a trip to Camp Snoopy while I'm there. I hated not being able to go there last year.

A trip to the Castle sounds good, but Joe, do you remember what happened the last time you took me to the Castle? It was the FIRST time Delta lost my luggage!!

Margarette
The only stupid question is the one not asked.
Xargos
View Profile
Loyal user
Brussels
268 Posts

Profile of Xargos
Still too expensive for me Smile

Next year I'll be working and I may be able t o come and meet you guys !
Wolflock
View Profile
Inner circle
South Africa
2257 Posts

Profile of Wolflock
It is extremely expensive for me too but I am not missing this AGAIN.

Will do anything and everything I can to get my flight over this year. I WILL be seeing you guys this year.

Regards
Wolflock
Wolflock
Pro Magician & Escapologist
Member of JMC (Johannesburg Magic Circle)
South Africa
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Cant afford it Smile

But maybe I could sell one of my kids on eBay?

:yikes:
dylan1961
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of dylan1961
Hi everyone,
I'm planning on attending, as is another from my hometown of Duluth, MN.
Terry Roses intends on attending again this year as well. I'm sure Stan Willis
said he's going too. I belive Michael Busch said he will again attend. I hope Lars Holst can make it. The collectors will be again well represented.
Fred Pitella - You gotta come. Ian, love to see you too! Anyone else committed?
Best Wishes, John Bushey
lauher
View Profile
New user
Long Island, New York
51 Posts

Profile of lauher
I have gone to all four previous conventions and they have been great. I am looking forward to Number Five as the best one yet. Anyone within say 12,500 miles should try to attend.

Joe
Joe Marotta
View Profile
Special user
Can You Believe I Have
944 Posts

Profile of Joe Marotta
That's cute, Joe.

As the earth's circumference is about 24,900 miles measured at the equator, and if you left Ontario and traveled 12,500 miles either east or west, you would be about half way around the world.

So Joe, are you saying that EVERY in the world should try to attend? Gee. I think we had better make additional hotel arrangements quickly! And my next question would be, "WHO'S GOING TO PICK THEM ALL UP AT THE AIRPORT?!".
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2491 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
I am going to have to rent a bus? Maybe I should go into the aiport taxi business?
Besides, If Both Joes know the circumference of the Earth, my unofficial title as Magic Café resident scientist seems to be in jeopardy!
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
Wolflock
View Profile
Inner circle
South Africa
2257 Posts

Profile of Wolflock
Rotflmao!!!!

I must say that out of all of the different forms of Entertainment. I find the Escape Artists to be the best at helping one another as well as having the best sense of humour out of all.
Wolflock
Pro Magician & Escapologist
Member of JMC (Johannesburg Magic Circle)
South Africa
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Cannons Escape Artist Convention (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL