The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Ruined Bills Due To Prep (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

NewsReporter
View Profile
New user
Bentonville
13 Posts

Profile of NewsReporter
I certainly don't won't to give anything away with this post, but at the end of a weekend off from work. A day when I have time to prepare effects for the coming office week. I got problems.

I do a lot of paper money magic. Magic that ends up creating a lot of bills with things cut out of them, or other things that make a paper bill seem unacceptable. I take those bills to a bank. So far, different banks. I say, "can you exchange this bill for another?" They take a good long questioning stare at the bill and then they do as I ask. This has got to reach a point in my small town where the banks start to report the exact same willful destruction of bills continues to happen. Should I call the banks and let them know what's going on? Or is there some kind of number I could call and just mail my money in? I'm just worried I'm about to start some kind of counterfeit scare in my town. What should I do? I think I'm running out of banks.
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3716 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Hard to say, not knowing what your actually doing to them.

What is the effect you're doing that is causing you to ruin so many bills?

Mark.
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3716 Posts

Profile of mrunge
You also might want to check the following thread. This subject has been discussed pretty thoroughly.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......0&28

Mark.
Bob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Philadelphia, PA
1251 Posts

Profile of Bob Johnston
What are you doing with them that has anything to do with "counterfeit"?

Bob
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Ruined Bills Due To Prep (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL