The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » Scarab shell routine..(work still in process) (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
819 Posts

Profile of acesover
Beautiful aren't they? They are exact replicas of the scarab beatle shells found in the ancient burial pyramids of egypt.

It was not until just a few years ago that their real use was found. For centuries Many believed that the pharos revered them because it was the scarab beatle that helped create their universe .. the legend has it that it was a large scarab beatle that depositedd a large warm orb. That orb being the sun which substained life. While they believed this. The scarab beatle shells found in the pymarids were thought to be nothing more than a tribute to the scarab god. While true it was only a half truth. While they are a replica of the beatle god the real use of these scarab shells was not discovered until 2005 by Whit Sheets the renowed egyptoglist. He discovered that these replica scarab beatle shells pocessed a magaical ability when used in groups of three. . That ability was to pick the chosen one. The chosen one being one who was not a scoundrel and would spend eternity with the pharo or Julia Roberts if you prefer. It was done by simply placing a small object usually a pea under one of the three shells. The high priest would then move them around and the one who would find the pea was the chosen one.

In order to see if you are one of the chosen you are asked for a small donation to the chosen one operating the shells namely ME. If you are truly one of the chosen (the shells will decide) your donation will be returned. If you are not one of the chosen consider it a contribution to the owner of these beautiful shells.

Here let me demonstrate.

If worthy you will find the pea, and I will return your donation. If not I will keep it. As I have already been proven worthy.

Let us begin. Ahem...the donation please. OK well , how about a drink instead.
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » Scarab shell routine..(work still in process) (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL