The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Between the lines? (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1682 Posts

Profile of celebrity
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2524 Posts

Profile of NeilS
I have been performing mentalism for a long time and have tried and seen a great many effects but Between the Lines is without doubt one of the best effects I have.

I will be forever grateful to Michael for devising such a masterpiece.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12197 Posts

Profile of John C
What is the EXPANDED EDITION? or has it always been an expanded edition?
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1682 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Hi John, there were some additional thoughts that were included in my "A Piece of My Mind" Book that are now included in the booklet Smile

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
12197 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Sep 2, 2016, celebrity wrote:
Hi John, there were some additional thoughts that were included in my "A Piece of My Mind" Book that are now included in the booklet Smile

Best Wishes Michael

Oh. Good enough. Thanks.
tomd
View Profile
Special user
729 Posts

Profile of tomd
I'd like to purchase this, however I'm a little apprehensive as others have contributed to this thread saying that a certain level of experience is needed. At this very moment, I would presume that I don't have that experience (although I'm getting there 😉) . Contradicting that, others have claimed it hit 90% when they did it on themselves.. So do you reckon someone with limited experience will still get some use in a relatively short space of time, and can then improve from there? Or Should I avoid for a while until I have some solid experience?

I realise this is a rather nonsensical question, I mean I probably will end up buying this anyway in the long run. But some insight would help Smile
Juno-How
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of Juno-How
I think it's a great effect and absolutely something you can polish with time and practise around the presentation and structure. All of Michaels work is solid. Depending on your budget, I would consider getting 'A Piece of My Mind' which contains this effect and many others. Also some great insights to the thought process and presentation of mentalism as a whole.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
12197 Posts

Profile of John C
Yes! Certainly "strongly" consider getting A Piece of my Mind!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Between the lines? (8 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL