The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Review!! "NeverMind" By Jon Maronge » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8..19~20~21 [Next]
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
Quote:
On 2007-06-16 10:13, RIVARDJLR wrote:
It would be interesting to have the NeverMind cards principles applied to ESP cards.

A lot of great mental effects would be possible.

I agree! Amnesia type effects and pseudo hypnosis stunts could be great for this.

Best,
J.
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
Precision Magic is proud to announce that we have formed an Alliance with Mystical Deceptions and have acquired the Distribution Rights for Nevermind by Jon Maronge.

He still has his Sale on for Café Members, and Nevermind is a steal at the price he is offering. Don't wait if you want to save some cash. Nevermind is also available at Precision Magic at the regular price. Look for in a Magic Store near you soon.
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
To all of Our Magic Friends in the Chicago area...

Jon will be in your town this weekend. He will be out and about at the Magic Shops and would like to meet as many folks as possible. Jon is a very outgoing fellow and if you see him, don't hesitate to walk right up to him and strike up a conversation.
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1351 Posts

Profile of Piz
O'YEA BABY!! I already have a scheduled meeting with Jon this weekend to meet up with him. I will be showing him around the city and were going to invade every magic shop known ta man within a 100 mile radius of Chicago with NEVERmind in hand. Jon also agreed to show up at my Saturday night gig and perform with me (How cool is that!!!), my client was ecstatic when I told them 2 magician would be showing up!! Should be an awesome weekend!

Paul
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
Paul,
You guys will have to give us a report from Chicago and tell us all how its going there. We look forward to hearing from you.
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
I spoke with Jon last night after his first day in Chicago and it seems he arrived ok and was involved in a all night jam session with some of the Guys there. I look forward again to Jon's report. I know that Jon has a special on his site for nevermind and if you like this trick you might want to take advantage of his offer. They are selling fast for us here at Precision Magic...hope I don't run out!
sabitu
View Profile
Special user
USA
533 Posts

Profile of sabitu
Quick question. I ordered Nevermind direct from Mystical Deceptions a week ago and I have not received it yet. I have also not been able to get into contact with Jon. I know he is out of town but does anyone know if there is still someone shipping the Nevermind orders?

Matt
Majestic12
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
643 Posts

Profile of Majestic12
Quote:
On 2007-06-22 22:54, sabitu wrote:
Quick question. I ordered Nevermind direct from Mystical Deceptions a week ago and I have not received it yet. I have also not been able to get into contact with Jon. I know he is out of town but does anyone know if there is still someone shipping the Nevermind orders?

Matt

I would just wait a few more days.. nothing like the US postal system!
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
When I spoke with Jon earlier in the week, he said that he had shipped off all the orders that he had before he left. I still have not received my shipment of them as well. I am sure he sent them, its that darned Post Office thing...slow!
samdan
View Profile
Special user
519 Posts

Profile of samdan
I ordered and received email on 6/13 that my nevermind had shipped. I emailed Jon on 6/18 and told him I hadn't received it. He said he shipped again on 6/18. It is now 6/23 and still nothing. Not sure what's going on. Hope it's just an extremely slow post office.
DougNicols
View Profile
Special user
846 Posts

Profile of DougNicols
I ordered on 06/15, and my status is still stuck at "Confirmed". No response to emails. This is crap.

If you independent vendors are going out of town, or are busy - here's an idea: Assign someone else to fulfill orders. Or distribute through a third party vendor that can handle your order processing.
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
It's Saturday and I haven't recieved the big shipment yet. But, I hope nobody gets too nervous as I am sure that Jon has taken care of all his orders. Just haven't got here yet.
magicbyswh
View Profile
Inner circle
North East Tennessee
1550 Posts

Profile of magicbyswh
I too have ordered with no response to emails or pm's. I do not think they have shipped. I just don't understand why no reply's. Where are these shipping from?
Creator of Cereal Brainwave, Creator of the Tossed out Book
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
I have put in a call and will let you all know whats going on as soon as I know. I wouldn't be too worried though as Jon is usually a man of his word and I am sure he is going to tell me they are in the mail.
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
I just got off the phone with Jon and he assures me that most of the orders are in the mail and a few that he is shipping from Chicago on Monday. A quick note that Jon shipped all of these free of charge and used the USPS and shipped first class mail. First Class Mail can take up to 10 days depending on where you live. So, everyone should not be worried.
sabitu
View Profile
Special user
USA
533 Posts

Profile of sabitu
Thanks for the update Dmann.

Matt
Majestic12
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
643 Posts

Profile of Majestic12
What ever happend with patience? Geesh.
DougNicols
View Profile
Special user
846 Posts

Profile of DougNicols
Quote:
On 2007-06-23 23:32, Majestic12 wrote:
What ever happend with patience? Geesh.

It vanished after we got ripped off by Imperfect Reality's Drawn Apart.
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
Yeah but Doug, we are all trying to be kinder and gentler Café members. I think we have all been down the road a bit when it comes to being ripped off. It is a constant struggle for people who make and produce these Magical Items, to make sure they have made a good product that they stand by them. Some companies do a good job with customer service and others just want the cash. But we do try to do the best we can. I know that because I have had a few problems and I do my very best to take care of them .... but some you can't help.

My name is David Mann and I am a Nevermindaholic.
EddyRay
View Profile
Special user
United States Of America
525 Posts

Profile of EddyRay
Just wanted to reiterate that I have been using this effect almost 2 months now. I have performed this in all kinds of situations from table hopping in a controlled setting to outdoors in the hot sun and humid weather. Take some simple steps to keep your cards in working condition and they will last a long time.

Those of you who have not gotten your order yet, need not worry. Jon is a great guy and isn't here to rip people off. Jon most likely is overwhelmed at the success of this and is busting his butt to do the best he can.

When Jon and I talked over this effect before it's release we knew one of 2 things would happen:

A: You would have people disregarding the effect because they have no idea who Jon is.

B: People would give it a chance and it would catch on like a wild fire.

Thankfully people are giving this the chance is deserves. Hard hitting, powerful magic is what NeverMind is all about.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Review!! "NeverMind" By Jon Maronge » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8..19~20~21 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL