The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Interesting Copperfield interview with Michael Eisner (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Silvio Solaris
View Profile
Inner circle
Xtreme Magic
1110 Posts

Profile of Silvio Solaris
Well...that's what I am trying to say Glen. There is only one WORKABLE 'method'...Perhaps two, period. This topic (besides Ryan just posting that interview) is about: 'What's behind (and seriousness) of DCs statement in that interview saying: MY ILLUSIONS TAKES 2 YEARS TO DEVELOP BECAUSE I (WE) COME UP WITH '4' METHODS....' Let's hypothetically say DC 'really' uses '4 different methods' ALTERNATIVELY (as he pleases) during his world tour or Vegas engagement...Perhaps he consults with Chris and Homer before every show like: 'Jo Chris, Homes... what do you think? Should we use method '3' or method '1' at the Paris show?...' Just the logical conclusion rules out the '4 method' Bull....right?

Do you think the lay audience gives a rats a.. about the methods DC uses? I actually know that David chuckles with his fellow magis a bit...especially the green ones Smile There is one exception with '13'...and I think he started liking that 'mis-direction- mis-information' concept that he keeps using it...perhaps to diffuse? And...Why not?! Look at all his TV specials from the 80s and early 90s
Not a lot of those illusions can even be performed on (a regular) stage....So...4 goes down to mostly 2...Right David? DAVID!? It's time to join the Café...
Magical Wishes

Silvio Solaris

'Is all that we see and seem but a dream within a dream?' E.A.Poe
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Interesting Copperfield interview with Michael Eisner (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL