The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New magic book coming this summer (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
Cooperstown, NY where bats are made from
4854 Posts

Profile of Larry Barnowsky
UPDATE:

My printer just informed me of a 1 week delay in their printing schedule. They should be shipping me books September 7. That means I'll be shipping out books to purchasers on or before September 14. I apologize for the delay.

To make up for the delay, for those of you who have pre-ordered, and those who still order before September 14, I will include FREE, a dollar size authentic Chinese coin that's over a hundred years old, AND a 3 inch metal ring for rope and ring effects (this is a lighter weight ring than sold on my website).

Larry
harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8687 Posts

Profile of harris
Thanks Larry.

The coins look great. I often use them instead of my Morgans.

Harris
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
4854 Posts

Thanks Harris,

They are indeed the same coins you won in my recent contest.

I've got spindles full of DVDs but have to wait another week for the books to arrive so I can ship them together.

Larry
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
4854 Posts

UPDATE:
The books have been printed and bound and were shipped yesterday (Thursday, Sept. 6) from the printing plant. I should be able to begin shipping books and DVDs (and any related props from my website) Monday or Tuesday, Sept. 10-11.
If you order before Sept. 14 you'll get the bonus Chinese coin and 3 inch ring.

Larry Smile
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
4854 Posts

UPDATE:

The Time Tunnel Coin Box and all needed gaffs are now available for shipment alone or with the book/dvd. There are color photos of the box and related props. These are made from spun copper and I assemble each one and test it with the coins. There are some other unique props and coins that I sell on my website. These go along with effects in the book, Kingdom of the Red.

Larry
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
4854 Posts

Books, DVD, and all props on the website are in stock ready for immediate shipment.
RevJohn
View Profile
Inner circle
Oregon City Oregon, Oregon
2472 Posts

Profile of RevJohn
Good News! Looking forward to reading this!

John
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
4854 Posts

Pre-orders have been shipped. The special deal for the coin and ring expires Friday 9/14.
I am very pleased with the quality of the printing, paper, and binding. The leather edition is just gorgeous. The photos came out very sharp and clear, and the dust jacket truly looks truly magical.

Thanks for your support and patience. It took a year and a half, but it's now complete.

Thanks again,

Larry
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
4854 Posts

Important Notice:

There will be an increase in the shipping charge for the book.Smile I based the charges on the cost of shipping 21st Century Coin Mechanics. However, Kingdom of the Red is a much bigger book and costs more to ship (I now found out). If you order on or before Sept 14, the old shipping charge will be used.Smile This is even more important for international orders.

Larry Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New magic book coming this summer (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL