The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Prinsoner Interrogation Cell Escape (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

p:m
View Profile
Loyal user
Toronto, Canada
230 Posts

Profile of p:m
Thoughts?

Mark Canons new escape. (One of them.)

254 views and no one has anything to say?
p:m
<BR>www.petermckinnon.com
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2491 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
I have nothing to say

Sorry
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
Joe Marotta
View Profile
Special user
Can You Believe I Have
944 Posts

Profile of Joe Marotta
Uh, no, me either.

No wait, I do! Uh, no I'm sorry. I thought I did but I was wrong.

Okay, just kidding. Actually I like Mark's cell idea. I was going to purchase it earlier this year but wanted a few changes made to it. Mark was happy to make the modifications that I wanted, but then I changed my mind about performing the effect and decided I wouldn't need his cell after all.

So my opinion is, the cell looks nice and functionable. Could be part of a bigger act. All depends on what you are wanting to do with it and how you can make it entertaining. What ideas did you have in mind for it?
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Do you know Joe

I use to be indecisive as well ...... now I am just not sure!

Jak ……..

If you forward the escape to my home address I will gladly try it out for you and give you my opinion. PM me for my address……. I wont charge you too much for this service. Smile Smile
Doc Allgood
View Profile
Regular user
Houston, TX
156 Posts

Profile of Doc Allgood
I remember him doing something similar in conjunction with his sweatbox escape at the last convention. This one appears to be akin to the full-view diamond-plate steel box escape. It seems to me that the major differences are 1) it's larger so that bigger guys won't have as much problem getting fitted for it (I assume Joe Fox tested it and he's a big guy) and 2) it's more usuable for a story-telling type of escape.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Prinsoner Interrogation Cell Escape (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL