The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Making a living from magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Andrew McMillan
View Profile
New user
Melbourne Australia
63 Posts

Profile of Andrew McMillan
Steve

I'm new to the forum and I've searched the posts, but unless I'm blind I haven't found any posts devoted to discussing making a living from magic. I personally don't as an enthusiast, but I'd be very interested in reading about how other magicians earn a living covering issues such as finding, getting work and managing a freelance career, employment agencies, working casually or contract, rates and income. What does the average pro magician earn or expect to earn.

Andrew
sibbie
View Profile
Special user
East Coast
525 Posts

Profile of sibbie
All of this information is available in the various areas. If you are looking for how to make a living in a specific area (walk-around, childrens, etc) go to that area and skim the posts.

I assure you, everything you are asking information about is available.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
We have a specialized forum for this type of discussion. It's called Tricky Business. Here you'll find

[quote]Discussions on working cruise ships, & doing trade shows. Topics may also include routine ideas for motivational magic & other specialized programs. This is also the area to talk about the business side of magic (e.g, contracts, promotions, taxes, etc)
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Making a living from magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL