The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Mailed Prediction, I like it what about you? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicAgent
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of MagicAgent
I just got Mailed Prediction this week and I use it in 3 shows and it worked out great every time.

If you have this trick please let me know I would like to hear your comments on it.
jlibby
View Profile
Inner circle
1022 Posts

Profile of jlibby
I have to claim ignorance on this. Can you provide a little more detail?

Joe L.
International Motivational Speaker & Entertainer; Helps you get ROCK-STAR RESULTS for your event!

For your gifts and free trainings, visit:
https://JoeLibbySeminars.com
MagicAgent
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of MagicAgent
You show a sealed envelope with a prediction inside. Now the spectator selects a card from any deck of cards.

you then have the spectator read the postmake of the envelopse to show that it was mailed over 2 weeks go.

You then open the envelope and the spectator reads your prediction. The prediction will state the right date and also the right card
. Used it last night again two times!
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3729 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
This type prediction is pretty strong. It's usually stronger when NOT in conjunction with cards. I mail a package (containing a cassette tape) to the client about a month in advance. From then on, I never touch the tape. At the show, they read the postmark, they put it in the player, they push play, and it's my voice reading the headlines of the paper from that day, or as it will happen Monday...I'm giving the correct score of the Superbowl. And I never switch tapes. There's only one player, no mini-recorder hidden inside, either.

Steve Thomas
jlibby
View Profile
Inner circle
1022 Posts

Profile of jlibby
These type of effects can be reputation makers. Who markets Mailed Prediction?
International Motivational Speaker & Entertainer; Helps you get ROCK-STAR RESULTS for your event!

For your gifts and free trainings, visit:
https://JoeLibbySeminars.com
Michael Dustman
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
1143 Posts

Profile of Michael Dustman
The Mailed Headline Prediction can be found in Ted Lesley's Paramiracles Book.

It is a good effect, but takes some preparation.

Michael
aposjf12
View Profile
New user
Beverly Hills
73 Posts

Profile of aposjf12
There is a mailed prediction that I have been doing for about seven years found in "Annemann Life and Times" by Max Abrams. I don't remember the name of the effect but it is in there somewhere. I have used it many times. It may not be the most practical method but it works like a charm! I have not read the Lesley version yet.
kuffs
View Profile
Special user
791 Posts

Profile of kuffs
The effect that MagicAgent talk in the first post, you can have some info there:

here

And for the rest i know nothings about it's method or presentation, if you have more info, please share

At the same time MagicAgent, can you tell me one more things, are you the dealers behind the web site, i just mention ???

Take care read you soon

Kuffs
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Mailed Prediction, I like it what about you? (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL