The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pardon me, sir... » » "Your videos" - JaY-JaY (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jayaweera
View Profile
New user
43 Posts

Profile of jayaweera
Hey all. Again....JaY-JaY.

As I have said a few times - I want to make this particular forum really worth it. There is so many tips and things on pickpocketing we can share with each other, its awesome.

This topic is on "Your pickpocketing"

I have been putting a lot more pickpocketing into my show - and a tip someone told me, every time you do a show. See if someone can film it for you. There is nothing worse of when you do a great show or something funny happens off the cuff that you miss it on tape. I try and film every show I do. I can be tough sometimes, however I try and get it done. I have uploaded some pickpocketng clips down below for all of yous to take a look off.

Please upload your videos as well. Even if its only stealing a watch or even just a pen, I am sure myself and everyone else would love to give you tips and maybe even new ideas!

So after all that I might as well start of the trend...please enjoy the clips and I would love to hear your thought and even SEE your videos.

Keep Laughing,

JaY JaY

Link:
http://www.youtube.com/jayaweera

Then go to my videos.

If you like as well - go to my playlists and click on the pickpocketing heading and you will find heaps of clips of pickpocketing that I have found on youtube. Some are okay - others are really good!

Enjoy!
Be Unique - Be Creative - Be Yourself
www.jayjayentertainment.com
jlevey
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
2136 Posts

Profile of jlevey
Some good clips Jay-Jay.

Also a nice idea to invite other members to post clips of their own.

Members are invited to visit: http://www.maxmagician.com

Click onto the Stage Shows page , then click on the videoclip.

The watch was stolen during act of bring the volunteer up onto the stage.

Unfortunately, the stealing part is not included in this clip. But the reveal and the volunteer's reaction, upon realizing his watch is gone shows the impact of the watch steal(and the return)upon the volunteer. Of course the audience also enjoys the watch steal... especially when the reveal portion is done with both good timing an finesse.

Hope you enjoy this brief clip.

Jonathan
Jonathan
Max & Maxine Entertainment
Magicians with a touch of comedy!
jlevey
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
2136 Posts

Profile of jlevey
Perphaps members might also wish to add links to Pickpocket videoclips of other performers, found on these other performer's web sites?
Jonathan
Max & Maxine Entertainment
Magicians with a touch of comedy!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pardon me, sir... » » "Your videos" - JaY-JaY (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL