The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » "Believe" by Aaron DeLong (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
Aaron DeLong
View Profile
Loyal user
Columbus, OH
278 Posts

Profile of Aaron DeLong
The link is not going to be available on the site until June 1st.

DougNicols,
Anything you can come up with in order to cause trouble has already been done. Check out the 14 page thread that was started a year ago. So either get new material to bring to stir up trouble or keep your regurgitated comments to yourself. This is not the point of this thread, nor is it your personal platform to make statements about something you have no stake in.

Respectfully,
Aaron
Michael Ammar will one day cure all known diseases as a kicker to his coins across routine.

Get the facts! Visit www.AmmarFacts.com!
www.tru-magic.com
www.doubledtour.com
Irishghost
View Profile
Inner circle
www.gaffguy.com
1228 Posts

Profile of Irishghost
You guys should just give it a rest. First when it was released everyone was up in arms that they did not get a copy,now everyone is up in arms that it is being put back up for sale. Cut Aaron a break, he is only doing what he feels is right. It is his effect and he should be allowed to do anything he wants with it. Do I own the effect,no, do I know Aaron, no, do I want to see people harp on a creator because he wants more Magicians and spectators to see his work, no. You should be thanking him for re-releasing this effect, instead of making it personal as to what was said in the past. THANKS AARON FOR OFFERING THIS INCREDIBLE REPUTATION MAKER(from watching it being performed by a fellow Magus)!!!!!

Respectfully,
Jeremy Hanrahan

P.s Before any name calling is done, I will leave you with this "I know you are, but want am I" LOL
I get to gaff some cool stuff for some cool people
Amade3us
View Profile
Regular user
Houston
139 Posts

Profile of Amade3us
My apologies for believing that when someone gives their word that they should stick by it.

Silly me.

(since everyone else covers their disdain by saying it)
REGARDS,
Dustin
Irishghost
View Profile
Inner circle
www.gaffguy.com
1228 Posts

Profile of Irishghost
I did not say that, everyone should just move on, who are we to judge.

Regards,
Jeremy
I get to gaff some cool stuff for some cool people
Amade3us
View Profile
Regular user
Houston
139 Posts

Profile of Amade3us
Customers?
KMan1564
View Profile
Loyal user
228 Posts

Profile of KMan1564
Zing, I'm in when it becomes available...when a person just merely THINKS of a word and then announces it and I show it's on the back of a card...now that's REAL MAGIC.
I just hope the original ad wasn't skewed in any way. Don't really feel like shelling out $$$ for another p***. I have enough of them.
New Mentalism and eMagic Supply Exclusives
http://emagicsupply.com/126.html
nikyas
View Profile
Loyal user
Kuala Lumpur
207 Posts

Profile of nikyas
This is a killer trick. Everyone should jump on this great offer. What has happen is water under the bridge. Let us move on and just enjoy the magic
KMan1564
View Profile
Loyal user
228 Posts

Profile of KMan1564
So nikyas, can you confirm that the word on the back of the card is instantly shown after the spectator merely THINKS of the word?
Micheal Leath
View Profile
Inner circle
1045 Posts

Profile of Micheal Leath
Quote:
On 2007-05-13 22:21, KMan1564 wrote:
So nikyas, can you confirm that the word on the back of the card is instantly shown after the spectator merely THINKS of the word?

Well, that is not exactly what happens. The spectator may remember that as what happened though. Someone says any word that they want. A card is selected from the deck and replaced. You take out a pad of paper and say you will give a demonstration of cold reading. You do so and when you are done you write something on a piece of paper and hand it to them. When they read it, it says the name of the card they selected. You can then remove an envelope from your pocket and inside is their card. Finally you turn the card over and the word that was named is written on the back.
bryanlonden
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
583 Posts

Profile of bryanlonden
I don't see why everyone is making a big deal out of this. Things change, stuff happens. I might give my word that I'll pay a bill, but something in life happens or comes up, and guess what I can't! This is obviously the case with Aaron, he's just human.

After reading what everyone says, I'm planning on purchasing this when it's released.

Bryan
NEW Conscious clothing to inspire yourself and others.

http://www.thisisdivisions.com
KMan1564
View Profile
Loyal user
228 Posts

Profile of KMan1564
Since we're all into analogies here...

I make a bet for $1,000 and can't pay up...I can't just write that off or else I'll get the crap beaten out of me. What Aaron does with his effect is his business. However, I will take that into consideration for future instances.
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4456 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37HU6OPnsGY

I don't know how many people have seen this before, however I feel those that haven't seen it performed or want to see how this looks in performance, watch a big name, full time pro perform this effect on TV. I stand by every decision Aaron makes, and if he decides to re-release it, don't complain, he's doing the Magic world another favour by releasing this, again, watch the video to see how strong this is!
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
Y2John
View Profile
Inner circle
1498 Posts

Profile of Y2John
^^agree^^
Aaron DeLong
View Profile
Loyal user
Columbus, OH
278 Posts

Profile of Aaron DeLong
Thanks Chris. Thanks Y2John. Thanks Nikyas.

You guys should also check out Christopher Williams new dvd! There is some great stuff on there! One that I wish he wasn't putting out! The moment I saw it, I said "brilliant, just brilliant."
Michael Ammar will one day cure all known diseases as a kicker to his coins across routine.

www.tru-magic.com
www.doubledtour.com
KMan1564
View Profile
Loyal user
228 Posts

Profile of KMan1564
Wow, after seeing that demo, I'm sold! Thanks for the link Christopher. After viewing it, you can count on me being the first to purchase. However, I might change the effect up. How amazing would it be to just divine their thought of word without the whole routine? Now that in itself will be worth more than the price Aaron is selling the effect. I honestly have no clue how Paul would know the word she merely thought of, but I guess I really do Believe. Can't wait for this one!! Release it already Aaron!!
Aaron DeLong
View Profile
Loyal user
Columbus, OH
278 Posts

Profile of Aaron DeLong
Just a note: Paul doesn't do it exactly like I do. He has his own method for obtaining the thought of word. His method is not in the booklet, nor will I teach it. You will have to hunt him down and force him into submission to tell you how he does it.

I am sure the method provided in the booklet will still be satisfactory.

Cheers,

Aaron DeLong

www.tru-magic.com
www.doubledtour.com
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
Aaron,
Paul's the man! One of our old Salt Lake City crew Smile We miss him here! That cat is absolutely FILLED with magic, and a prolific thinker too. I'm sure you agree.

Great piece BTW, I'm quite interested in this myself.

Although a bit different than what was originally intended for "Believe", I'm happy to have access to this wonderful and STRONG piece of work.

Peace, always . . .
Jerome
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
Aaron DeLong
View Profile
Loyal user
Columbus, OH
278 Posts

Profile of Aaron DeLong
Paul Vigil is the man!! I am headed out to hang with him this Wednesday night for a couple of days.

Cheers,
Aaron DeLong

www.tru-magic.com
www.doubledtour.com
Micheal Leath
View Profile
Inner circle
1045 Posts

Profile of Micheal Leath
Quote:
On 2007-05-14 11:35, KMan1564 wrote:
Wow, after seeing that demo, I'm sold! Thanks for the link Christopher. After viewing it, you can count on me being the first to purchase. However, I might change the effect up. How amazing would it be to just divine their thought of word without the whole routine? Now that in itself will be worth more than the price Aaron is selling the effect. I honestly have no clue how Paul would know the word she merely thought of, but I guess I really do Believe. Can't wait for this one!! Release it already Aaron!!

Don't expect to be able for someone to say a word and then immediately reveal the word on the back of a card. It's a great effect though.
gaafman
View Profile
Loyal user
248 Posts

Profile of gaafman
Good luck with releasing this again Aaron! It's a great product,

Jeroen
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » "Believe" by Aaron DeLong (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL