The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » "Believe" by Aaron DeLong (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
Aaron DeLong
View Profile
Loyal user
Columbus, OH
278 Posts

Profile of Aaron DeLong
He said that he had no plans of releasing how he did it.
Michael Ammar will one day cure all known diseases as a kicker to his coins across routine.

Get the facts! Visit www.AmmarFacts.com!
www.tru-magic.com
www.doubledtour.com
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Is this now a DVD or still a manuscript?
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3555 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Thanks Aaron,
Aaron DeLong
View Profile
Loyal user
Columbus, OH
278 Posts

Profile of Aaron DeLong
Chris,
This is still manuscript only. No promise of a dvd from me.

Aaron
Michael Ammar will one day cure all known diseases as a kicker to his coins across routine.

www.tru-magic.com
www.doubledtour.com
Aaron DeLong
View Profile
Loyal user
Columbus, OH
278 Posts

Profile of Aaron DeLong
Thanks for all the orders. The 100 are going fast!

www.tru-magic.com
www.doubledtour.com
Hay Harrey
View Profile
New user
40 Posts

Profile of Hay Harrey
Is this still going to be available after July 1st?

And have you previously released BJ's Phone Trick? I can't seem to find anything about it anywhere.
Aaron DeLong
View Profile
Loyal user
Columbus, OH
278 Posts

Profile of Aaron DeLong
Hey Hay Harrey.... sorry. I couldn't resist.

Yes, Believe will be available after July 1st. I am taking Pre-Orders from June 1st till July 1st. All of those orders up to the first 100 get a free copy of BJ's Phone Trick.

And no, BJ's is a previously unpublished effect. Information about the effect will be available on my website after July 1st. http://www.tru-magic.com

Cheers,

Aaron

www.tru-magic.com
www.doubledtour.com
jaymeswhite
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of jaymeswhite
I havent seen this effect before perfected like I just read it off ur site do you have a demo of it being performed
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4456 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
Read through James, I think on page 2 I put up a link to it being performed on TV
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
Aaron DeLong
View Profile
Loyal user
Columbus, OH
278 Posts

Profile of Aaron DeLong
Jaymes,
You can also see it on Kozmo's DVDs LIVE At the Jailhouse by Justin Miller.

Aaron

www.tru-magic.com
www.doubledtour.com
jaymeswhite
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of jaymeswhite
Has there been 100 sold yet liek if I bought it right now would I make the first 100?
tdowell
View Profile
Inner circle
1079 Posts

Profile of tdowell
Quote:
On 2007-06-09 16:08, Christopher Williams wrote:
Read through James, I think on page 2 I put up a link to it being performed on TV

Vigil is absolutely great in the video, but it may be a little misleading to potential purchasers of this. I am familiar with the basic effect, but I have no clue how he obtained the secret word, and that is the real stunner I'm sure most of us would pay a pretty penny for.

"Believe" is a great effect, but, unlike Vigil's mindread, you will need to be able to obtain the secret word by some method and Aaron suggests a couple more obvious ones. I'm glad this is being released because Aaron deserves to make some profit on this brilliant effect.
Aaron DeLong
View Profile
Loyal user
Columbus, OH
278 Posts

Profile of Aaron DeLong
Thanks Tdowell!

Jaymes,

Yes, you would still be in the first 100. Although remember, this is not limited to 100. I am offering a special gift to the first 100.

Cheers,

Aaron

www.tru-magic.com
www.doubledtour.com
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4456 Posts

Hi guys,

Just thought I would say for those still asking, and are interested, I am no longer just giving my handling out for this, if you want to learn it, you have to get the book. Aaron has done a much better write up than I did for it, as mine was just an addition for those that had it, Aaron has gone through it all, and with pictures!

Snap this up if you haven't already, it's great!
www.magicman13.co.uk

magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
Wandering around with
2460 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Quote:
On 2007-06-14 10:57, Christopher Williams wrote:
Hi guys,

Just thought I would say for those still asking, and are interested, I am no longer just giving my handling out for this, if you want to learn it, you have to get the book. Aaron has done a much better write up than I did for it, as mine was just an addition for those that had it, Aaron has gone through it all, and with pictures!

Yes, but I have your original, codys, and a few other things in my Original Believe scrapbook. Looking forward to seeing this in my mailbox. Although I read through the proof, nothing like having it in print. Looking forward to it as well Smile
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4456 Posts

Smile

The proof was good, but I believe Aaron has changed it since, so that will be interesting to see Smile

Can't wait Aaron!
www.magicman13.co.uk

magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
Wandering around with
2460 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Quote:
On 2007-06-14 10:57, Christopher Williams wrote:
Hi guys,

Yes, but I have your original, codys, and a few other things in my Original Believe scrapbook. Looking forward to seeing this in my mailbox. Although I read through the proof, nothing like having it in print. Looking forward to it as well Smile
Aaron DeLong
View Profile
Loyal user
Columbus, OH
278 Posts

Profile of Aaron DeLong
Magicmind,

There were a few changes here and there, but I think you got the latest that I sent out for review. Thanks again for taking a look at it.

It all goes in the mail in a few days!

Aaron

www.tru-magic.com
www.doubledtour.com
ragingcalm
View Profile
Elite user
428 Posts

Profile of ragingcalm
Aaron, what exactly is the effect for Believe? I have the Jailhouse DVD in which the procedure for the reveal of the word is slightly different. I understand the method for the reveal of the chosen card, but am I correct in believing the method for the word divination explained in Believe requires a g***.

Regards
Aaron DeLong
View Profile
Loyal user
Columbus, OH
278 Posts

Profile of Aaron DeLong
Ragingcalm,

On the DVD, he used John Cornelius' Thought Transmitter. It can add to the strength of the routine by having a word written down out of sight and reveal it matches what they wrote down at the end.

However, the original routine calls for you to just ask for the word. The context for doing so is justified and you will need to purchase the effect to understand it from there.

Aaron

www.tru-magic.com
www.doubledtour.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » "Believe" by Aaron DeLong (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL