The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » "Believe" by Aaron DeLong (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
Aaron DeLong
View Profile
Loyal user
Columbus, OH
278 Posts

Profile of Aaron DeLong
Just wanted to interject something here - BELIEVE is not about the method of obtaining the word that is thought of, it is about revealing the word thought of.

If you see it as the opposite, you have missed the effect completely.

I know there may be confusion here as Paul uses an amazing method of obtaining the word, but don't let his METHOD overshadow the impact of the EFFECT here.

Again, Believe is not about his method. It is not even included in what you receive from me. You receive how to reveal a thought of word, on the back of a freely chosen card inside of a sealed envelope. (along with a bunch of handlings, variations and techniques)

Cheers,

Aaron DeLong
Michael Ammar will one day cure all known diseases as a kicker to his coins across routine.

Get the facts! Visit www.AmmarFacts.com!
www.tru-magic.com
www.doubledtour.com
Alan Patrick
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of Alan Patrick
Thanks for the clearing things up Aaron..it seems like Paul's presentation of "believe" is confusing people here (a really good presentation I may add!) I've seen "Believe" perfomed and the effect itself is KILLER! Thanks for re-releasing it so I can get my hands on it!..muahahahaha! (evil laugh fades into background)...
Alan Patrick
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of Alan Patrick
Thanks for the clearing things up Aaron..it seems like Paul's presentation of "believe" is confusing people here (a really good presentation I may add!) I've seen "Believe" perfomed and the effect itself is KILLER! Thanks for re-releasing it so I can get my hands on it!..muahahahaha! (evil laugh fades into background)...
Aaron DeLong
View Profile
Loyal user
Columbus, OH
278 Posts

Profile of Aaron DeLong
Thanks Teamgreen! I think Paul's method combined with my effect have created a bit of a sensation. I get emails about it all the time with people offering to buy his method for any price named.

As I have said before, Paul isn't going to come off of his method. But in the mean time, you can still enjoy performing BELIEVE. Maybe you will come up with your own method of "mind reading" in the process!!

Cheers,

Aaron DeLong
Michael Ammar will one day cure all known diseases as a kicker to his coins across routine.

www.tru-magic.com
www.doubledtour.com
jimbowmanjr
View Profile
Veteran user
Inside the Bottle
320 Posts

Profile of jimbowmanjr
Really looking forward to this Aaron. I have heard some great things from folks who have the original.

--Jim
ragingcalm
View Profile
Elite user
428 Posts

Profile of ragingcalm
Aaron it's a lovely effect, but you possibly might want to remove the you tube video. In conjunction with the performance on live at the jailhouse you might lose some customers through reverse engineering of the effect. I'll endeavour to purchase you're next release to make up for not buying belive...:-(
Aaron DeLong
View Profile
Loyal user
Columbus, OH
278 Posts

Profile of Aaron DeLong
It's not my video to take down. And thanks for pointing out to everyone that they shouldn't support a creator because it can just be reverse engineered. Hope you enjoy it.

Oh and there are 3 other methods of performing Believe in the manuscript, not just the methods you have seen on youtube and Jailhouse.

Cheers,

Aaron DeLong

www.tru-magic.com
www.doubledtour.com
Aaron DeLong
View Profile
Loyal user
Columbus, OH
278 Posts

Profile of Aaron DeLong
Only a few more days and everyone's pre-orders ship!

www.tru-magic.com
www.doubledtour.com
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7007 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Ragingcalm, you've got to be kidding me! You're not going to buy the effect because you reversed engineered it?... That is really lame. And not very smart. Just because you have an idea about how to do an effect does not mean you know all the ins and outs of HOW to do the effect.

If you think it's "lovely" then buy it!
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
Aaron DeLong
View Profile
Loyal user
Columbus, OH
278 Posts

Profile of Aaron DeLong
All Pre-Orders are getting shipped tomorrow! I was supposed to wait until July 1, but I am so excited to get these out to you. I want you to have them before the holiday next week. Enjoy and thanks for your patience!

Cheers,

Aaron DeLong

www.tru-magic.com
www.doubledtour.com
Aaron DeLong
View Profile
Loyal user
Columbus, OH
278 Posts

Profile of Aaron DeLong
Pre-orders are now over and you can order today and get it this week! No waiting!

The first 100 are almost gone and so is the offer for the FREE BJ's Phone Trick.

Cheers,

Aaron DeLong

www.tru-magic.com
www.doubledtour.com
jimbowmanjr
View Profile
Veteran user
Inside the Bottle
320 Posts

Profile of jimbowmanjr
Already got mine in the mail today. Just reading over the method I have to say I feel this was worth the money and then some. The thinking behind the method is absolutely incredible. I cannot wait to try this out on people as I already had everything I needed sitting around the house that I need =)

BJ's Phone trick is a great effect that I am sure will get a bunch of playtime.

Thanks for such a great deal on this priceless material Aaron.

--Jim
Aaron DeLong
View Profile
Loyal user
Columbus, OH
278 Posts

Profile of Aaron DeLong
Jim,

Thanks for the kind words. Glad to hear it got there so quick. Has anyone else gotten their's yet?

Aaron

www.tru-magic.com
www.doubledtour.com
hornet
View Profile
Veteran user
Herts, England
376 Posts

Profile of hornet
Not yet, but I'm in the UK waiting for the postman each morning!! Can't wait to get my hands on this!!

Paul
Sean Macfarlane
View Profile
Special user
861 Posts

Profile of Sean Macfarlane
Got mine in HK yesterday! Thanks Aaron.

Sean
Aaron DeLong
View Profile
Loyal user
Columbus, OH
278 Posts

Profile of Aaron DeLong
Let me know when you do Paul so I can have a time line for arrival. I sent a ton out to the UK and a lot of people are asking.

Cheers,

Aaron

www.tru-magic.com
www.doubledtour.com
gaafman
View Profile
Loyal user
248 Posts

Profile of gaafman
It takes some time untill it arives. I am waiting for mine to arrive to the Netherlands. So I guess it could take some time to send them to Europe. But I am sure it will be worth the wait.

Jeroen
Aaron DeLong
View Profile
Loyal user
Columbus, OH
278 Posts

Profile of Aaron DeLong
Jeroen,

I believe your's went out with everyone elses. Let me know when it arrives.

Aaron

www.tru-magic.com
www.doubledtour.com
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
Wandering around with
2460 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Thanks again Aaron!!!
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4456 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
Well, my copy arrived here in the UK, so I guess other peoples will soon! A very nicely put together booklet (And BJ's), and it is full of great ideas and routines with the BELIEVE principle. As this isn't the review section (And I am rather busy atm, just had to chime in quickly), I will post a full review when I can! Exciting stuff!!!
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » "Believe" by Aaron DeLong (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL