The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Ignore this thread. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5112 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
Good question...we'll have to masticate over that for a while...
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2589 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
HEY!! This is a family forum! Such language!
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
That would be in the mind of the bescolder.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3612 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Just masticated the roof of the trailer,,,rain just poured in before.
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
2589 Posts

...when it rains it pours
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
Freak Prodigy
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC & LA
1805 Posts

Profile of Freak Prodigy
Why is this still here?
Blog:
http://www.bloudermilk.blogspot.com
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Because you were. Now get out!
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4458 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Doug .....

clearly if you want somtrhing read on this forum you need to post it with "ignor this thread" on at the start!

KEN you crack me up.
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
2589 Posts

This is turning into the "Why is it that...." thread from last year. This makes me happy.... more so because it is obviously annoying the hell out of Doug. BOG
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Haha...oops...grrr
handa
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, PA
1348 Posts

Profile of handa
I think that I've done a pretty good job of ignoring this thread!

Woops...back to day zero.

Chris
billyboy1957
View Profile
Regular user
113 Posts

Profile of billyboy1957
I thought the bizarre section was full of nutters until I accidently stumbled across this one.

Ian
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Embarassing isn't it.
Freak Prodigy
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC & LA
1805 Posts

Profile of Freak Prodigy
I don't think we are more nuts than the bizarre fellows.
Blog:
http://www.bloudermilk.blogspot.com
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
The most IMPORTANT post you will ever read:

Bboy57: Actually what we have demonstrated here is a rather interesting phenomenonm...in both the Bizarre and the Sideshow topics, you have a show of self depreciation as if a lot of good friends are having a bonding fest...we can let our hair down and get really stupid when ever we want to. (If we have hair...and there are no girls around to impress.)

This is because we are in fact rather bored with our selves and this whole silly enterprise...unlike many other threads, like in mentalism and escapes and card manipulation where one must take them selves so seriously in order to compete as if there are always girls around. Here amongst our selves, Kondini can fart and Brett will laugh and occasionally Harley will atempt relevance, and I will attempt spelling...and we don't care. Except for Brett, we've all already seen girls naked before and our hands don't really cotten to little pieces of card board making us look like nerds...I know...some are saying speak for your self...yeah right...I speak for us all who do not only not take ourselves too seriously but do not take our selves too seriously for a reason....there's too much competiton. This is a lazy man's game this posting in these topics. Thumb twidling, till the next newbie comes along to PM each other about. There are those who just hang out in the Not About Magic topic...they are the kings and queens of this form of Café participation...we don't even care about that! But for the ultimate...head into the Bizarre secret place...where the bigest Bizarre secrets are offered ie: they actually get drunk. Some newbies post there little pink fingers off to the 50 posts only to find out it is full of derilects (or is it derelicts?) drooling on there shoes.

Personally, these threads allow me to be nimble with one liners...except when I'm posting alongside Princess Summer Fall (Autum) Winter Spring, you know what's her name...First Nation's Finest...then, I just turn blushy and talk like Goofy and the card manipulators and say things like 'Gawrsh...a girl...ga-hilk...' and I post real words...but that's rare.

And that's all the truth...isn't it...

You see Billy Boy 1957, when you are a born performer and you can't sing or dance...you do dopey magic tricks...when you cant even do that all that well you hammer nails up your nose or surround your selves with skulls that glow and make spookiy noises from tiny chips made in China...or hang severed Toes around your neck made in Encinitas...it's all good...but the truth comes out in these threads where nobody says anything but stupid...that's a reality show Jerry Springer can't match. Smile Of course it won't get you girls.
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4458 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Doug ..... YOUI MAKE ME SMILE! nah scratch that ----- you make me laugh, chortal giggle and gafaw ?spelling? (who cares .... not eye).

Keep it up
billyboy1957
View Profile
Regular user
113 Posts

Profile of billyboy1957
Thanks for all that Doug (I think). It was great reading it right up to the point where you informed me it won't get me girls. Then I came crashing down to earth. Back to the self-help books I suppose.

Ian
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5112 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
I shall, once again, attempt relevence...

We all scratch ourselves.

But Doug's the one with the hair.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
airship
View Profile
Inner circle
In my day, I have driven
1594 Posts

Profile of airship
Quote:
"...we've all already seen girls naked before..."

Wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more. Say. No. More.
'The central secret of conjuring is a manipulation of interest.' - Henry Hay
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3612 Posts

Profile of Kondini
It will get you girls,,,(Providing your not too bothered what they look like!) At my age they all look good.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Ignore this thread. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL