The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Www.alanrorrison.com Orders (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Hey guys it is Alan Here. Just a quick note. I am having some problems with my ISP which is stopping me getting online fully ( this is on my cell phone) I apologise in delays on orders etc. I will get these out as soon as my isp is sorted. Just wanted to keep you guys posted.

Alan
Amade3us
View Profile
Regular user
Houston
139 Posts

Profile of Amade3us
Ah, thanks Alan.

I was starting to get concerned about an order I placed this past Friday.

Thanks!

-Dustin
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1240 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
Ahh well...now that is one good message...i was also getting worried...
Believe me...nothing is trivial...
Amade3us
View Profile
Regular user
Houston
139 Posts

Profile of Amade3us
Hmm...almost a week and still no personal contact at all. I don't see how there could be any excuse for this.

-Dustin
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1240 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
Yes...still no update...

:-/
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Quick update ( just for eric lol)

Im switching isps. The old one is basicly giving me to much hassle. The new conection should be up on the 1st. I will credit back all your money AND still send you your downloads as a good will gesture. Hope this is ok and yet again sorry for the delay

Alan
Amade3us
View Profile
Regular user
Houston
139 Posts

Profile of Amade3us
Top notch, Alan. I was hoping you would make good on this on your own accord.

Thanks so much. Looking forward to it.

-Dustin
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Of course as any seller should. It is very hard for me to get online just now though so any posts will be few and far between for the next 10 days. Why could the new isp not fit me in sooner. I am getting withdrawal symptoms here lol
Steve Haynes
View Profile
Inner circle
Southeastern United States
1085 Posts

Profile of Steve Haynes
I did some research on the impromptu pen thru bill today and decided to go with
perfect pen-atration and ordered about two hours ago.
Never got anything and decided to try and reach Alan here,so I type in his name and the most recent post led me here???????????????????????????
BUMMER
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Apologies. As I said once my isp is sorted ill give full refunds along with the downloads

Alan
Steve Haynes
View Profile
Inner circle
1085 Posts

Profile of Steve Haynes
Great,once you get up and running again,im gonna check out don't Lose Your Head(new version) After getting Drawn Apart and knowing the work,i viewed your demo which is much more worker friendly and quite a bit cleaner.
Instead of sending me a refund,just send me what I ordered (Real pen-atration)
and don't lose your head(new version)cost will be the same and no extra paypal fees.
All the best,
Steve
Amade3us
View Profile
Regular user
Houston
139 Posts

Profile of Amade3us
Steve,

Not to get this thread off topic, but you will love the new Don't Lose Your Head. There is NO better way to close off your set and get a business card out. I literally use it at least once daily. PM me after you receive if you're interested in a few tips that I've figured out along the way.

-Dustin
Steve Haynes
View Profile
Inner circle
1085 Posts

Profile of Steve Haynes
Sure thing Dustin,
Thanks
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Final post on this untill isp is up. ( Just looked at my cell bill and MY GOODNESS it is big lol)

Ok My isp should be fully up and running on thursday night. The kick in should be at 12 pm. So on the friday morning I will manualy send out each and every order. and throw in some freebies to boot as most have requested.

Alan
Amade3us
View Profile
Regular user
Houston
139 Posts

Profile of Amade3us
Thanks for keeping us updated, Alan. You've managed to take a situation in which you very easily could have lost my business (and I'm sure others as well), and turned it into one that I will happily purchase from you again. Kudos.

Thanks again,
Dustin
yachanin
View Profile
Inner circle
Cleveland, OH
2067 Posts

Profile of yachanin
Hi Alan,

Glad I came to check out this thread. I was starting to wonder as well. Now I understand the delay. Thanks for the update.

Regards, Steve
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Ok I done mass sends on all orders so if ive missed any one just mail me and ill get it right out to ya.. thanx for your time

Alan
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1240 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
Unfortunately you missed me...i sent you an email
Eric (Rene)
Amade3us
View Profile
Regular user
Houston
139 Posts

Profile of Amade3us
I was missed as well. The email I sent got returned, and I sent you a PM yesterday that you have read, but no response.

What's going on, Alan?

-Dustin
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
E mail me at alanrorrisondottk@hotmail.co.uk and ill get it out. pms here do not give me your e mail adress
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Www.alanrorrison.com Orders (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL