The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Www.alanrorrison.com Orders (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Amade3us
View Profile
Regular user
Houston
139 Posts

Profile of Amade3us
Still nothing, Alan.

-Dustin
Peter David Harrison
View Profile
New user
Scotland, UK
52 Posts

Profile of Peter David Harrison
Hey guys, got an update for you!

As you all know, Alan's had some trouble with ISP stuff and he's been doing the best he can to get orders out to people. He got half of them out today.

The ISP will be fully loaded and everything will be fully functional tonight so Alan says all the orders will be dealt with by tomorrow morning!

Just be patient a little while longer, he's working hard to get the stuff to you all!

Take it easy,

P.H.
Amade3us
View Profile
Regular user
Houston
139 Posts

Profile of Amade3us
Thanks for the update, Peter.

-Dustin
Amade3us
View Profile
Regular user
Houston
139 Posts

Profile of Amade3us
Update?
Rudy Sanchez
View Profile
Special user
951 Posts

Profile of Rudy Sanchez
Update for me also????
www.cesaral.com
Sales Manager for Cesaral Magic
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1240 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
Any news about the password of the zipped file you sent me, alan???
Believe me...nothing is trivial...
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Hey guys. as you have noticed I'm still having massive isp problems. I should have been set up today and its not happend. My upmost apologies for the delay
Arnon
View Profile
Inner circle
1320 Posts

Profile of Arnon
Alan:

I have emailed you at your PayPal email address since I ordered Real Penetration online on 6-11-07.

I now realize that you won't get any of those emails since they go to your website server, and your ISP has evidently given you trouble for over a month.

Please keep us posted - I even PM'd Peter David Harrison, but never got a response.

Thanks,
Arnon
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Hey guys. A saure fire way to get me is on the cell number on my site. feel free( just keep the time difference in check lol) yet again my upmost apologies.
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1240 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
...with the highest respect Alan, I do have understanding for your situation, but you don´t expect me to give you a foreign call just to receive the password (you sent me the file but told me a wrong password for unzipping and until this point didn´t mailed again), do you? I really think after all this hassle it´s time for you to deliver and not (still) time for me to chase after you...Please just send the password to me via PM on this board, this should really be no problem for you as you keep posting here from time to time...I would really like to stop have to think/worry about this and quit having to post on this thread...many thanks for your understanding and many greetings...

Eric
Arnon
View Profile
Inner circle
1320 Posts

Profile of Arnon
Alan:

PLEASE send me the PDF file or download link for "Real Penetration" to my email address at

Magic.closeup@gmail.com

Thank you.

Arnon
Amade3us
View Profile
Regular user
Houston
139 Posts

Profile of Amade3us
Don't get your hopes up. I've been waiting since 5/11/2007 and have yet to get anything at all.

-Dustin
Arnon
View Profile
Inner circle
1320 Posts

Profile of Arnon
To: Alan Rorrison, All Café members, and especially
cardman036, EricDraven, and Amade3us

Please post regularly on this thread if you HAVE or HAVE NOT received any item(s) you ordered from Alan Rorrison.

This way, we can track what's REALLY happening to our orders.

This will be my first proposed step in my plan to get satisfactory service or an honest answer from Mr. Rorrison. He is not exempt from a duty to deal fairly with us, even if he has ISP problems, and I sense, also personal problems.

Mr. Rorrison needs to be convinced that he is not unassailable just because he resides in Scotland. Amade3s/Dustin, don't give up hope.

We will proceed with each escalating step, if necessary, unless we get some action from him, or someone reasonably objects to each proposed action.

Arnon
Member of the Magic Castle
Member of the CA & NY State Bars
Steve Haynes
View Profile
Inner circle
Southeastern United States
1085 Posts

Profile of Steve Haynes
I guess I was lucky, in the fact I got my order on the 1st of the month as promised and I got off with his head free of charge.
In fact he sent them to me twice.
Hope things get worked out,
Steve
Amade3us
View Profile
Regular user
Houston
139 Posts

Profile of Amade3us
You got it, Arnon. Thanks.

Nothing as of this point.

-Dustin
yachanin
View Profile
Inner circle
Cleveland, OH
2067 Posts

Profile of yachanin
Hi All,

I received "Don't Lose Your Head" on June 6.

Regards, Steve
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1240 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
Still no password... :-/

Greetings Eric
Iain Moran
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, England
682 Posts

Profile of Iain Moran
I've just spoken to Alan and he still has no internet access. I had similar problems when I changed ISP and it was a complete nightmare.

All being well, Alan should be back online tomorrow afternoon (GMT) and soon as he has access to the internet he will process all outstanding orders.

He has set up an email address especially for people waiting for orders. So those of you who are still waiting please email: alanrorrison@gmail.com and mention the item you ordered. Also Alan will send you any other download item free of charge, so be sure to mention which one you would like.

Iain.
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Hey guys. This will be the last of the little updates before the full isp is up and running. Allow me to go in to a little mote detail, Ill remove all company names so I do not create any friction. I used to use a popular UK isp. There service for me was questionable to say the least so I decided to move isp. This should have been up and running last week but the new isp needed to dig up some paving at the front of my house to lay there cable. So I needed to have some one in place to re lay the paving on the day the isp installs also. This is all set for tomorrow and my isp will be up and running by mid day.I know its has been a lengthy problem and I also tried to send out the orders via cell phone…. Yes CELL PHONE last week and this ended up in a lot of corrupt files so this was not a good answer. I have set up and e mail address for any one looking for products that they have ordered in this whole mess which is alanrorrison@gmail.com If you have placed an order you have not yet received please mail me a copy of your receipt and you receipt ONLY to this address and I will plow through them all tomorrow so you will all have your downloads by tomorrow night. Once again thank you for your patience in the matter and thank you to Iain for helping.
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1240 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
Just sent an email...now I am really curious what will happen...

greetings
Eric
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Www.alanrorrison.com Orders (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL