The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Haters (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On 2007-05-18 01:24, JoeJoe wrote:
There are two types of people in this world: (1) people that raise themselves up by working hard, and (2) people that raise themselves up by standing on the backs of those they push down. Pushing down the inexperienced to make yourself look better is not the legacy I want attached to my name.

Everybody should just be nice to everybody else.

-JoeJoe

Well I think an lesson in manners goes to the recipient as well. To have a sense of "entitlement" is just not right.

And the very idea that seems to permiate this place that every 12 year old who can string together 2 sentences is compared to Mozart and Jesus, well is just silly. At some point there is a happy medium, and both sides have to see it.

Bottom line is this, if nobody learns, our craft scratches to a halt, and we have to rely on Penguin and Ellusionist to carry on. Not my plan anyhow.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I use to be much more helpful over PM and email but found something that caused me to stop, or didn't find something, and that was the words "thank you".
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Santa, the very idea that everyone is equal and entitled is what slows me down.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1995 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
Why don't you idiots just do a search?

Trylobites

mendicant

I am so sorry, I just can't help being an idiot.....

I must apologize for my joshness
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Andy the Cardician...uh...no kidding. I think LobowolfXXX got the joke. Next thing you'll be taking Josh seriously or even Danny Doyle! Being a Decepticon just doesn't pay these days.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1995 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
I am enraged that you choose to put me and Danny in the same boat! what makes you believe either of us could grab a row and oar ourselves to shore?

Transformers, more than meets the eye. Autobots wage a battle to destroy the evil forces of the decepticons. Transformers, more than meets the eye!
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
Andy the cardician
View Profile
Inner circle
A street named after my dad
3362 Posts

Profile of Andy the cardician
Doug . . . gee . . . you are right. But I am a fast learner . . .
Cards never lie
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1995 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
This is quite a poignant question.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On 2007-05-18 19:59, Josh Riel wrote:
I am enraged that you choose to put me and Danny in the same boat! what makes you believe either of us could grab a row and oar ourselves to shore?

You will be lucky to SEE shore with me rowing!
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
He didn't say you'ld be 'rowing'...he said you'ld be 'oaring'
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
Or what?
kregg
View Profile
Inner circle
1950 Posts

Profile of kregg
The Lord of Oarings?
POOF!
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
This is true
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Must have a slight East Ender accent.
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1995 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
I heard there were a lot of good (Albeit expensive) oars in East Ender.

Once again I am quite pleasantly surprised by your quick grasp of whatever it is I am saying at the time, Doug. If anyone does, you deserve a cookie.
I do feel a twinge of doubt about Danny's grasp of things. I may now actually read Jack's (IE: Drew) posts, instead of assuming they are heaped with emblemic bile. Even though they are
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Haters (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL