The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The January 2003 entrée: Darwin Ortiz » » Question on "Pocket Money" ? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Liyao
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of Liyao
Hi Darwin,

Liyao here, nice to have you in the Magic Café forum. Well, here some questions which I am in doubt.

Regarding about the "Pocket Money" in the book you stated that a chute is build from the inner left jacket pocket with the outer left jacket pocket. A tunnel which is leading to the outer left jacket pocket, where anything that drops in the upper pocket lands on the lower one. I am very confused with the construction of the detail of this tunnel/chute?

I could not picture the idea of this, if possible can you explain here once again for clarify my doubt.

Thank You

Yours Sincerly,
Liyao
Darwin Ortiz
View Profile
V.I.P.
486 Posts

Profile of Darwin Ortiz
Liyao:

The pocket chute is a tube of smooth material (for example, silk) that is sewn inside the jacket lining. The upper end of the tube is sewn so that its mouth becomes the opening of the inner jacket pocket. The lower end opens into the outer jacket pocket. (It’s not necessary to have the top opening use the inner pocket. Your tailor can create an opening that rests behind the inner pocket and opens above the pocket.) Whatever goes into the top opening slides down into the lower pocket. If this isn’t clear, I recommend you obtain a copy of the Steve Bedwell video produced by A1 Magicalmedia. (The pocket chute is a Bedwell idea.)

Sincerely,
Darwin Ortiz
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The January 2003 entrée: Darwin Ortiz » » Question on "Pocket Money" ? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL