The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Pick Pocket: Teaser (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

erich_weis
View Profile
New user
Louisville, Ky
65 Posts

Profile of erich_weis
This is an effect I have been working on. I am trying to get someone to tape me with spectators but havent been able to yet so here is a sort of teaser for the effect I created called Pick Pocket.... The basis of the effect is a signed selected card is placed in the deck and the spectator shuffles the cards. The spectator places the cards in the case and places the case in your pocket. You then seemingly empty handed reach in and inch by inch pull their card through your pant leg through your pocket. So tell me what you think.
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseac......29617078
Thank You...
"Your entire life can be full of magic, but only a few moments are trully magical. Believe..."
Follow:
Instagram.com/raymondlhayes
Twitter.com/realityofwonder
Facebook.com/realityofwonder
RaymondlHayes.com
meyegr
View Profile
Special user
Only able to muster
800 Posts

Profile of meyegr
Sorry dude, but I didn't see much, except some video effects - no magic, per se.

It was difficult to watch all the way through.

Interesting video though.
erich_weis
View Profile
New user
Louisville, Ky
65 Posts

Profile of erich_weis
Sorry for the last video. Here is hopefully a better clip of the effect. At least in this one you can clearly see my idea and the revelation of their card. I am still working on it though and should have some clips with spectators soon. Again sorry for the previous clip I hope you like this one better.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseac......29731211
"Your entire life can be full of magic, but only a few moments are trully magical. Believe..."
Follow:
RaymondlHayes.com
johnnymystic
View Profile
Inner circle
North Adams Ma.
1576 Posts

Profile of johnnymystic
One steady shot, No cut aways or flashes, it looks promising.
I drink cheap tequila and vomit
<BR>I cannot eat hot wings...acid reflux
<BR>I never inhale Smile
<BR>I can put a field dress on a deer
Cory Landels
View Profile
Special user
683 Posts

Profile of Cory Landels
I really liked that. Keep up the good work! Very creative.
Y2John
View Profile
Inner circle
1498 Posts

Profile of Y2John
Looks nice, could be onto something really good their!
erich_weis
View Profile
New user
Louisville, Ky
65 Posts

Profile of erich_weis
This effect is completely impromptu and perfect for walk around or street magic. I have an unedited clip I was going to show but I wanted to wait and show the whole unedited version when I am able to film with an audience. I have gotten tremendous reactions just havent been able to get them on tape yet. Anyways thanks for your interest I will notify everyone when the better vid is up. Thank you.
Follow:
RaymondlHayes.com
erich_weis
View Profile
New user
Louisville, Ky
65 Posts

Profile of erich_weis
Just wanted to add something about the cuts in the video. The only reason I put cuts in it is to hide part of the secret. When performing for real people you are fine and when I get a video with spectators it will be uncut. But when performing for magicians they will notice some of the moves I do and could try and figure out the method right away. I just wanted to keep the method hidden until I get a better video. So I can show its full potential. Hopefully I will have one soon. Anyways thanks for your comments.
Follow:
RaymondlHayes.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Pick Pocket: Teaser (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL