The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Channing Pollock Silk Flower (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Great Danton
View Profile
Elite user
Westfield, North Carolina, USA
449 Posts

Profile of The Great Danton
Hi everybody, I am looking for a place to learn how to tie a silk into a flower like Channing Pollock does in one of his performance videos.

If anyone could help me find this I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,
The Great Danton
"You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden; nor does anyone light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on the lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house."
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7658 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Norm Neilsen has flowr to silk gimmicks. Also at a lot of magic shops.
Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
The Great Danton
View Profile
Elite user
449 Posts

Okay..does the gimmick let you pull the Flower where it looks like it unraveling into the silk? I don't know much about silk magic, just getting started. =>

Thanks,
Danton
"You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden; nor does anyone light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on the lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house."
Genghis
View Profile
Regular user
Derby UK
180 Posts

Profile of Genghis
Quote:
The Great Danton wrote: ... I don't know much about silk magic, just getting started.

Just getting started, my eye! I've just watched and film about you and you're positively Victorian!!

G.
Ron Reid
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
2733 Posts

Profile of Ron Reid
Hi Danton:

Yes, the Nielsen gimmick does exactly what you're looking for. Normally, it's worn on the lapel, and you just reach and grab the middle and pull it and it visually turns into a silk.

Ron
The Great Danton
View Profile
Elite user
449 Posts

Thank you,
That is what I'm looking for, a flower on the lapel, that turns into a silk! Thanks guys! I will definitely look into getting one soon.

The Great Danton

P.S. Genghis, that was a long time ago, I forgot it all...=>
graywolf
View Profile
Special user
South carolina
631 Posts

Profile of graywolf
P&L made a nice one..Fuki does a lot of work with a lapel flower..Howard
The Great Danton
View Profile
Elite user
449 Posts

Thanks guys, you all helped a lot!

Danton
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Channing Pollock Silk Flower (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL