The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Seeking information for video demos (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DanielSkahen
View Profile
New user
NY
63 Posts

Profile of DanielSkahen
Hi all,

I'm looking to make a few video demos for my web site, but I currently don't have a digital video-camera. I'm hoping that someone with more experiences and resources in this area would be interested in working with me on this project. I'm only looking for two-four videos, but like I said, I'm out of luck right now.

Thanks for your time, have a nice day!
- Dan Skahen
pghdude80
View Profile
New user
Pittsburgh
72 Posts

Profile of pghdude80
Daniel,

What kind of show is this? Stage? Close-up?
DanielSkahen
View Profile
New user
NY
63 Posts

Profile of DanielSkahen
The demo will feature a small collection of close-up effects (perhaps about five), most of which will use playing cards with only mild sleight of hand.
- Dan Skahen
pghdude80
View Profile
New user
Pittsburgh
72 Posts

Profile of pghdude80
You can get some pretty decent results without going overboard. I might suggest finding a place to rent a camera...shouldn't be too hard.
Or, if you like, you might be able to have some work done at a local camera shop/portrait studio.

Hope this helps,

J
DanielSkahen
View Profile
New user
NY
63 Posts

Profile of DanielSkahen
Interesting, thanks for the advice. Renting a camera is not an approach I had thought of - are there actually places that do this? Thanks for your responses.
- Dan Skahen
pghdude80
View Profile
New user
Pittsburgh
72 Posts

Profile of pghdude80
Daniel,

If you're fortunate enough to know someone in college, most universities have a lab for that sort of thing. Otherwise, I'd just suggest that you call around to different rental places, see what they have or if they have any advice.

J
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Seeking information for video demos (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL