The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Are there any James Swain downloads??? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BIlly James
View Profile
Special user
991 Posts

Profile of BIlly James
I used to own a couple of his books which I now no longer own (long story) and I was trying to remember his routine where a back changing packet trick morphs into a card to wallet.

Does anyone know if this or any of his other effects can be purchased as eBooks?

Cheers
Billy
Adam Paul
View Profile
Veteran user
332 Posts

Profile of Adam Paul
Billy,

I think I know the effect you are ferering to, but sadly I'm pretty certain there are no downloads for Mr Swain.
BIlly James
View Profile
Special user
991 Posts

Profile of BIlly James
I thought probably not, but thought I might just give it a shot. Smile

No worries, thanks anyway Adam.

Cheers
Martino
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, UK
917 Posts

Profile of Martino
Jim has shot a series of DVD's of his material for L&L which should be out before too long.
"There's a difference between not knowing how something is done and knowing it can't be done!" - Simon Aronson
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
3622 Posts

Profile of emyers99
I think Miracles with Cards is one of the best books on card magic, period. I also have all of his Miracles with Cards videos. While the material is very good, Jim is not the most energetic performer in the world so the videos were not the best but I think I bought them on sale from a dealer having a $1.99 video sales. L&L or A-1 might still have them cheap.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Are there any James Swain downloads??? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL