The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » David Blaine on South Park » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
mrbungle
View Profile
Regular user
144 Posts

Profile of mrbungle
If you categorize DB as a performer rather than a magician, he has done pretty good. If you look at him from a laymans perspective, he's more impressive than most magicians, because of the way he 'acts' and play's with their mind. He worked hard for it.

He didn't invent anything though, as far as I know. He let other people do the work and than gives it a different aproach, which works. Props to David! Have a beer! Smile
Grandia Enterprises inc. 1974
hackmonkey
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1093 Posts

Profile of hackmonkey
I am a supporter of Blaine, if only because he took a different approch to magic, and as for reasons to be jealous of Blaine umm.
All his money and fame that he got by being an average magician.

But, I would like him to bring out a book of effects or something. So far he is just doing other peoples effects, mainly Paul Harris's. I want to see him invent something that adds to the craft. Smile
Look behind you...on your left...thats the real world.

http://www.instagram.com/JoePiperMagic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » David Blaine on South Park » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL