The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Bliss- every lover should read (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

cougar261084
View Profile
Elite user
460 Posts

Profile of cougar261084
Hello everyone with a girlfriend, boyfriend, wife, husband

I have enjoyed a game me and my girlfriend love to play, for almost over a year now and I thought I shared it.

it's a game for couples, to make things more exciting and refreshing, this isn't a sex game, though there are several actions which are close to it.

this is an incredible game: first it asks what you both are wearing which you can select in great detail, then asks what "toys" are available which range from, ballpoints, to bed sheets to ice cubes to things I'd rather not put in the message.

it plays a bit like monopoly, you buy places and then you can build things on it like massage studio, toy store, doctors office. eveytime you build or come onto a space with one of these you need to perform an action, in the beginning of the game these are very innocent, like tell her why you love her in 1 minute, give her a back rub, kiss her, but the longer the game lasts the hotter the actions.

anyway there's a free trial

the game is called bliss, it can be found here

http://www.gamesforloving.com/

there's no adult content on the site or anything so it's safe to click

I'm not affialiated with this site, I just think it's a really great program and I just wanted to share the joy.

don't think of me as a pervert please
airship
View Profile
Inner circle
In my day, I have driven
1594 Posts

Profile of airship
You're not doing anything to anyone who doesn't want that thing done to them, so to me that means you're not a pervert.

Though there are some in the radical religious right who might disagree with me. Smile
'The central secret of conjuring is a manipulation of interest.' - Henry Hay
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
3987 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Ugh....
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1191 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Quote:
On 2007-05-23 15:10, airship wrote:
You're not doing anything to anyone who doesn't want that thing done to them, so to me that means you're not a pervert.

I know plenty of libertarian perverts. They're some of my favorite people.
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
Andy the cardician
View Profile
Inner circle
A street named after my dad
3370 Posts

Profile of Andy the cardician
What defines a pervert?
Cards never lie
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Bliss- every lover should read (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL