The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Signature Tables on CloseUpJM (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Nick-V.
View Profile
Special user
Create and Devastate
764 Posts

Profile of Nick-V.
Justin Miller has some really cool Close Up tables now available on his site.
Pre Orders are now being taken for these beauties.

There are quite a few combination options.
So many choices.
I want them ALL!!!

Each table is hand made by the greatest of wood workers, Sebashtion Houston.
They are handcrafted and built to order. Take a look...

http://www.closeupjm.com/justinmillersigtable.htm

Also, coming soon...The Cloak!

Justin briefed me on just a fraction of what is offered on this and I immediately shot it to the top of my personal Top 10 list of things to look out for. Seriously, it's got me totally intrigued.

Anyway, check out those tables.
They are SWEET.

Best,
Nick Verna
Peace on the Magical Streets
~Nick V.~
DougNicols
View Profile
Special user
843 Posts

Profile of DougNicols
DOH! I need to stop sending Justin money for all his cool new stuff, I'm headed for the poorhouse. Smile
jimbowmanjr
View Profile
Veteran user
Inside the Bottle
320 Posts

Profile of jimbowmanjr
These tables are seriously sick looking. If I had the cash...which I don't, I would love to get one. These are the Cadillacs of close-up tables. It should be interesting to see if I can resist buying one at the Twin City Convention...

The Cloak sounds almost too good to be true after talking with Justin briefly about it. Luckily I think the folks at the Twin City Convention are going to get first crack at this material, which is freakin sweet since I will be there =).

--Jim

p.s. Nick I need a navigator for the drive down there...
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3630 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
Iv mentioned in another forum here that iv seen justin use the cloak and its just as good as he says it is
Sebashtion H.
View Profile
Special user
600 Posts

Profile of Sebashtion H.
I think they are nice but I could be Biased
Sebashtion H.
Sebashtion H.
Start Your Legacy!!!
www.subdividedstudios.com
Nick-V.
View Profile
Special user
Create and Devastate
764 Posts

Profile of Nick-V.
Quote:
On 2007-06-07 10:52, Sebashtion H. wrote:
I think they are nice but I could be Biased
Sebashtion H.

Nice is an understatement, you master craftsman you.

They are IMMACULATE!!!!!!!
~Nick V.~
MagicMattMan
View Profile
Special user
Tampa, FL
740 Posts

Profile of MagicMattMan
The tables are so perfect that even perfect would try to be a table.

They are not a Cadillac-

They are the CHUCK NORRIS of tables delivering a roundhouse kick to anything else.

I've had the wonderful opportunity to meet the maker (not the one above-lol) and actually become his friend. He is a really nice guy who has no flaws with anything that goes through his hands- cards, coins, and wood.

-Magic Matt
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary; for those who do not, none will suffice." -Joseph Dunninger

"Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it."Hebrews 13:2
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3630 Posts

Id like one know knows when ill have a spare 600 bucks or so tho
MagicMattMan
View Profile
Special user
Tampa, FL
740 Posts

Profile of MagicMattMan
$600? You want the big one? What do you want to do, produce a baby elephant?

If you want one that bad an money's a problem go with a smaller one for now and then get the big one later
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary; for those who do not, none will suffice." -Joseph Dunninger

"Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it."Hebrews 13:2
Sebashtion H.
View Profile
Special user
600 Posts

Profile of Sebashtion H.
I belive I can quote Mr. Garcia these tables shoud oozze Fresh Squezzed Miricles.
Danny I am going to have to steal that line man. It was slung around the convention like a rag doll and got stuck in my head.
Sebashtion H.
Sebashtion H.
Start Your Legacy!!!
Sebashtion H.
View Profile
Special user
600 Posts

Profile of Sebashtion H.
Man the exe table doubles as a body board when you are not preforming. or you could do triune while surfing, that would be great. man as close to the gulf as I am that's tempting......
Sebashtion H.
Sebashtion H.
Start Your Legacy!!!
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3630 Posts

Not the big one the medium size, the small one is way way to small to my tastes for different things I do cups and balls and such I like to have some room
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3630 Posts

Sorry the combo is 600 the table is 350, still the other parts are much of the appeal
Sebashtion H.
View Profile
Special user
600 Posts

Profile of Sebashtion H.
Nick V. Did you go to the convention????? I am bad with names but faces I always remember. tring to place the name with a face.
Sebashtion H.
Sebashtion H.
Start Your Legacy!!!
Nick-V.
View Profile
Special user
Create and Devastate
764 Posts

Profile of Nick-V.
Sebashtion,
I was not at this past convention, but I saw (and handled) the strolling version that Jim couldn't resist picking up. He showed it to a bunch of us at Marc DeSouza's house.

Ladies and Gentlemen,
It's a beaut! Top notch!
If you think the photos look good, wait till you see one in person.
The PICS don't do its justice. It's has the perfect weight and balance with a high quality feel.

We all paid homage to it.

You are extremely gifted Sebashtion.
A modern day Michelangelo.
~Nick V.~
MagicMattMan
View Profile
Special user
Tampa, FL
740 Posts

Profile of MagicMattMan
True Oh So True

Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
I am so blessed to have S.H has a very close friend. A guy could not ask for more.

Also side note...
Hey guys and gals!
I am proud to announce that The Cloak trailer and pre-orders are up and ready to roll! Go to http://www.thecloakdvd.com

Check ou the trailer on the front page and pre-order The Cloak and you will get a TON of Infinity thread with your order when The Cloak goes world-wide through murphies on July 15th.

The username and password is:

thread
world

Justin N. Miller
MagicMattMan
View Profile
Special user
Tampa, FL
740 Posts

Profile of MagicMattMan
Thanks Justin and God Bless!

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Signature Tables on CloseUpJM (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL