The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Good source for two-handed cuts and flourishes? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bugjack
View Profile
Inner circle
New York, New York
1624 Posts

Profile of bugjack
I have small hands and am having problems learning a lot of the one-handed moves. I was thinking of buying "Xtreme Beginnerz" but I see that a lot of stuff on those DVDs are one-handed moves and cuts. Is there a good source for some interesting cuts and displays that are more two-handed if I want to add some flourishes to my card work?
jalal12321
View Profile
Loyal user
239 Posts

Profile of jalal12321
Well, if I were you I'd try get something like The System, although very hard to start with it gives you a great goal. Also check out http://www.decknique.net for free tutorials and stuff.
closeupcardician
View Profile
Special user
Justin Teeman Moore, OK
602 Posts

Profile of closeupcardician
Check out Jerry Cestkowski's Encyclopedia of playing card flourishes which has an entire chapter devoted to the subject.
"Magic as art cannot live without love. Love of some kind. There are novels without love, other arts without love. But there can be no magic without love." - Rodney Reyes
john oleson
View Profile
Loyal user
296 Posts

Profile of john oleson
Yes on Jerry Cestkowski's Encyclopedia of Playing Card Flourishes ... did you ever purchase?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Good source for two-handed cuts and flourishes? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL